How do you motivate yourself?

Raise your self-esteem, inspire yourself, walk out that door more confidently that you walked in. How do you do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I just think of the end goals I have in life. But there are some things I put in the back of my mind like how I don't want to live a complacent life. I'm not okay with being average. I'm not okay with working for other people for the rest of my life. I'm not okay with the idea of being born solely to work for someone else's dreams and pay bills.

I realize that one day I will be dead just like everyone else. For the time that I have here, I want to invest it into being productive and achieving things, but also I want to have fun along the way. In ten years or less, I see myself as a young man with a multi-million dollar company being mentored by a great business figure. I'm already studying these things with urgency (how to make a company, how to invest, how to become happy, etc.) I do things that most wouldn't do such as using a stock trainer on my phone during school (lol)

Here is another thing I always have in the back of my mind. Take Stephen Hawking for god's sake. The man is paralyzed, but found a way to be arguably one of the greatest minds of history. He wrote books with a blink of an eye. He found a way to be productive despite all of the factors against him. Now I think to myself, if a man on a wheelchair can be that productive and leave a lasting legacy, why can't I?

What Girls Said 6

• Well, I have a cardboard cutout of Chris Hemsworth as Thor and a cardboard cutout of Chris Evans as Captain America.
    I used to wake up and look at them first thing in the morning telling myself that if I make the effort to get out of bed, there's a chance that I could bump into one of these people... or someone just as good lol

My brothers told me it's weird, so I put those under my bed and ended up making a huge picture collage using my bedroom wall.. Every time I look at it, it reminds me of the memories I made and the memories I could make.

• I tell myself that I will have a better life than the one I have now. And I try to do things that will boost my self-esteem.

• I remind my self that I'm Queen

Basically I give myself a mental pep talk haha

• I think of my life goal, and how badly I want to achieve it.

• I meditate.

• I don't :( . Let me know if you find a good way

• Will do! But you are anon so that may be hard to let you know :P

• Thank-you ^_^ . Let me know on this thread :)

What Guys Said 5

• By listening to some of my hero's, speak, by seeing myself in the future and what I am capable of accomplishing. By training, practicing and perfecting whatever I put my mind to, because when your drive, your will is strong enough there is nothing you're not capable of.

• If you want something bad enough you push yourself hard and there is no stopping you at all push on through nothing can stop me

• i swallow ink everyday 8)

• i say to myself that im a man yet im still a bare teen :)

• I Look in the mirror and compliment myself 100 times, then go outside and achieve my goals.