Stomach is bloated what can I do?

I made the mistake of drinking too much water after playing soccer cuz it was so hot, but now my stomach is so bloated and it hurts like hell, what can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• -You can either let it sit, take the bext day off and don't drink anything except for small sips of water throughout the day, not eating anything other than crackers.
    -You can vomit it out (unless you're acidic- don't do that!!)

-next time watch your water intaks esoecially when playing sorts. You could randomly vomit while playing. Plus it's really not good for you. Your blood volume will be too high plus the excess water will have nowhere else to go but your extracellular space (Not good)

• Just wait until you pee it out lol.

• this is probably nowhere near as painful as childbirth

• Sit down and wait is all you can do bro

• wait and go pee. trust me you're just water logged it happens to me all the time after soccer

What Guys Said 4

• hahahhhaa don't worry it'll fade after a few days ;)

• It will work its way through - Give it an hour

• The only thing you can really do is go for a lie down until the pain goes away. Have a break from foods that may cause gas as well.

• Piss it all out