Girls, how would you feel if your fiance went to the stip club for his stag night?

• Furious
  • Alright.
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• No, why would that be okay? I never understood that.
    Like, "last night as a free man" um, no, we've been dating/engaged for years prior to getting married, if it's such a burden and you'd rather be a "free man" then don't marry me.
    If I was at a party and some girl was in just her panties and was sitting on my boyfriend lap that would NOT be okay. But a stripper is worse because he wanted strippers, and is probably having a good time drinking with a naked woman on his lap/ dancing in front of him. That is not normal.
    And I wouldn't be having male strippers for my bachelorette party either.

• Lady, you are wise beyond your years. I am so proud of you. Couldn't have said it better myself.

• Thanks haha I think most girls want to be okay with it to show how 'cool' they are or that they're just 'one of the bros'
      But no, my future husband is not going to hire some woman to dance naked in front of him.

• That is extremely right

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 7

• I would be alright with it. He would just be watching them dance etc.. and he will be having fun and carrying on with all his mates. If you trust him then you should just let him have his night. How would he feel is your friends organized a male stripper to perform at your hens night? If he would be cool with that, then you should be cool with his bachelor party. Depends on your relationship and the level of trust you guys have with each other, hopefully there's not too much insecurity or jealously at play.

• I wouldn't be ok with that. Luckily my current partner doesn't want to go to a strip club. If he did, even for the bachelor's party, that would be a problem.

• I would be alright.

• I've thought about it, I'd guess it's be ok if he's just looking and not touching haha,
    and if I'm marrying him I'd hope there's enough that I'd be ok with it.
    But I probably wouldn't even marry that type of guy, I'd probably be with the one who takes me with him because I was curious haha

• I would feel okay with that. I would trust my fiance. Maybe I would set some rules like that he can look at the strippers but not touch/get lap dances, but overall I wouldn't think too much of it

• It would be fine

• I'd be fine with it because odds are my friends would probably hire a male stripper or something.