Why I automatically wake up in 2-3am?

It's killing me
I have collage so i need every possible hour to rest..

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe because you're stressed - shitty answer I know because you can't sleep because you're stressed and then you're more stressed because you can't sleep.

Maybe try turning off the computer, tv etc. an hour before bed so you can wind down, read a book because it will make your eyes more tired. Have a glass of water or warm milk or something to drink before you try and go to sleep. Make sure you have a pillow that supports your neck properly. Try some essential oils like chamomile or lavender to make a calm atmosphere. Go to the toilet before going to sleep so that doesn't wake you up. All the things people say. But if you're stressed about a particular thing the best thing you can do is resolve it as much as you can and then you can go to sleep knowing there's nothing more you could have done on it that night

• Thank you so much

• I don't think i will
      Last month everyday i sleep at 5am
      And my eyes are killing me

• Aw I am so sorry to hear that :( . You must be so tired all the time :( . Maybe like hibernate for a whole day on a weekend and flip your sleeping pattern round or something haha; I'm not great at having a sleeping pattern but that's what I do occasionally if I go full nocturnal by mistake.

You should get off the computer and have some nice cucumber slices for your eyes and chillax <3

What Girls Said 4

• read a book before you sleep so you can be in full sleeping mode

• They say there's 80% chance that someone could be staring at you or watching you the whole time.

• If you sleep at 7 pm then that's normal.

When I sleep at 7 or 6 pm, I wake up at 1-2 am

• ugh this happens to me too!

• Do you recently stay awake until late hours?

What Guys Said 4

• bad dream maybe?

• It happens to me too. In our family it seems hereditary. For some reason only the males

• That's when the devil releases your body back to you

• It will stop once you finish your collage.

s3.amazonaws.com/.../collage%201.jpg