Has anybody been to a psychic?

im thinking of going to a psychic, but i can't seem to decide whether to choose a younger or older psychic and to choose either a palm, tarot, or full psychic reading and what to expect? who should i go to and what question should i ask? can you tell me your experiance w a psychic and what you reccommend for a psychic reading?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to go to three not just one. If the three confirm the same things then it is more likely to be true. Also, utilise online ones that cannot see you and will only ask for one question, as they reveal stuff about you you will be able to tell them if it is accurate. If it is not accurate leave.

I have had some spooky psychics in the past. They have been very accurate and very to the point. The trick is to do it in a way that they truly have to work or use 'gifts' because they have no other way of faking stuff.

Also, if anything seems generic get out of there fast to prevent being conned.

What Guys Said 5

• no... it requires lots of money :(

• No I have not

• I recommend donating to charity instead. At least then your money has some value.

• No, but I sometimes flush my money down the toilet.

• You're free to believe whatever you want, but there is a crap tonne of proof that psychics aren't real and no evidence that they are. Many think that they are really psychic, but give them something that they can't possibly know from simply observing reactions, and 99% will crumble

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know personally. But my mom and step dad have had readings and they had full psychic readings. So has my grandmother. My mother and my grandmother have been told a few times that I am going to get sexually assaulted/raped and my stepdad was told I was going to marry a hot forgein man and find the cure to cancer. That same psychic happened to know all of my mothers health conditions when she was a baby and now. I'd say she was probably middle aged. I don't know if I believe in them or not... I guess I'll know if those things come true but I don't see why people are telling you not to. It is your money. Good luck.

• I wouldn't recommend you do it.

• I went once. Really not that great.