My teacher kissed me what should I do?

I feel really guilty. I might have caused it. And I kissed back. We made out for like two minutes. Then I feel bad and left school. Please help.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope your at least 16 if not that was really wrong of your teacher. You should just forget about it and if he brings it up tell him not to it saves him his job and you your reputation

What Guys Said 9

• Tell your parents and your guidance counselor. It does not matter if you "caused it.." He is an adult and should have some restraint in such a completely inappropriate situation.

By the way, it also does not matter if you are over 16. Your parents and the school have solid ground to press charges and probably will.

• oh man.. how old r u?

hope not under 16

• I don't see why you should feel guilty... he is the adult and should no better that that. He's in the wrong.

• stop immediately, the last thing you need to do is ruin a mans life just cause you lead him on

• If you are under age you MUST TELL YOUR PARENTS. YOU ARE NOT AT FAULT.

• Need to report them

• Why would you feel guilty?
    He's the one being inappropriate.
    Report that motherfucker if tries anything again. ANYTHING.

• Tell him to change schools or you'll report him

• U should charge him with misconduct

• Or tell him you'll be expecting. An Aplus

What Girls Said 3

• Tell your parents!

• telk your parents

• That is never okay.. Especially due to the fact that you are under the age of 18. I would advise you to drop it and make sure you are never alone with him again. If it persists, you should talk to your parents or one of the school's counselors/advisers