What Do You Think About Muslims?

Demonized by the media, represented by politically motivated groups, you can but feel sorry for your every day Muslims that just want to pray 5 times a day and eat a sandwich.

What's your opinion about Muslims and islam?

Most Helpful Guy

• People like you and I.

I've been friends with Muslims and the ones I've met are pretty cool.

What Girls Said 5

• Most are good people like everyone else, and like everyone else, they have bad apples.

My tutor is Muslim, she's fucking awesome ❤ they are hard workers and usually nice

• They are just people.

• I have a different opinion on Muslims and on Islam.

• Sad how they're being talked shit about everywhere.

• That in general they're just peeps like everyone else getting on with their lives

What Guys Said 11

• Actually Islam is the most misunderstood religion nowadays and the #1 reason for that is the media, yes we know that there are some extremists who do bad things in the name of the religion but people have to understand that those extremists only represent themselves, they don't represent Islam or the rest of Muslims, I mean there are 1.7 billion Muslims around the world, Islam is the second biggest religion in the world after Christianity, and it's the fastest growing religion on earth, so let's say that there are 17 million terrorists with an Islamic background, that's only 0.01% of the Muslim population so what about the other 99.99%?, well actually the terrorists are just a couple of thousands not 17 million, but even if they were 170 million they still don't represent the fast majority of Muslims. Anyway from my experiences with the western people, most of them are open minded and understand that but of course there's this stupid and ignorant minority who say " Islam is this and Islam is that, Muslims are terrorists, sharia law, they treat their women like slaves, Muslim women are forced to wear the hijab, Muslim women are second class citizens... Blah blah blah" ... But as we Muslims have an extremist minority, non-Muslims also have an ignorant minority who generalize things, everyone can think whatever they want about Islam but we Muslims shouldn't care about that, they can call us terrorists or whatever as much as they want but as long as we know who we are then those lies won't affect us.

• I think the religion anyone chooses to follow is their business as long as they aren’t bothering anyone else. It’s their constitutional right living in America. When someone wants to make their religious beliefs mine and everyone else business, thats when I have a problem with it.

• I think they're regular people and the news and certain people try to paint them all as religious fanatics, which is obviously not close to true. Militant Fundamntalist Islamic groups are awful yes, but they by no means represent Muslims as a faith. That's like saying all Christians are nazis (Hitler proclaimed his nazi movement as Christian, which it obviously was not). I used to be rather ignorant, but a turning point for me was just learning that "Allah" is the same god as the one in Christian and Jewish faiths. Our faiths have very much of their scripture and ideals in common, and we should help it being is together rather than being an excuse to drive us apart.

• met some kewl muslim people round here 8)

• I am Muslim by the way, but these questions won't do a thing coz u will hear something u don't like then u get angry and then u insult and then u represent a bad pic of Islam unless u studied Islam with all respect of course

• Not everyone is like that...

• @YazanAA LMAO 😂 u misunderstood me I was asking him those questions so if i needed some help something like that lol و فوق كل ذي علم عليم

• @asker I am soooo sorry u felt offended sometimes I can't pick my words in English I am really sorry please forgive me

• As long as they stay in their native lands (generally middle East) I'm neutral about them.
    When I see them in my country, my attitude changes to highly negative.

• What's your country? Also Islam is a religion, not a nationality so anyone even people born I your country could be Muslim.

• Na I believe everyone is entitled to their opinions... But you're obviously very strong views about your home country. I get that.

• Proud centre-right wing representative 8)

Besides, having a strong patriotic view is what keeps a nation together & alive.
      Considering how many enemies we have (from faggots & liberals in Europe to fascists in Washington), any harmful foreign ideology should not be allowed into our lands.

• Never really care what religion someone believe in, I'm atheist so I generally think everyone believe are ridiculous. Are a Muslim and if so are you dislike
    disike Jewish people?

• Am I Muslim? I guess you could say I am. No I do not dislike Jewish people, one of my best friends is Jewish.

• There's a difference between Israel and Jews we don't hate the Jews at all

• Jews are the people of the book, they're respected in Islam.

• I am good with every race and religion

• Islam is a blemish on society and should be wiped out

• as long as they speak English and aren't religious fanatics I don't really care either way

• What if they lived in a non English speaking country?

• As an English speaker I found Arabic very easy to learn, easier than English lan

• Arabic is sexy as fuck xD not even jking

• I don't like it when they kidnap female children, strap bombs to them, and send them back out into crowds. Not a fan of that.

• I get what you mean but its like saying:
      What do you think about black people?
      "I don't like it when they rob stuff"

I understand that there are people that do that but Islam isn't the reason.

I assure you kidnapping and suicide is forbidden in islam