Guys, tell me a long held secret. Make it anonymous. I just know it feels good to let some things go. Be free to say anything you want?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a crush on a Pakistani classmate back in high school, but never acted on it. Wouldn't have worked out in retrospect, but it was part of a pattern of shyness (and being drawn to people who would never want me) which continues to plague me to this day.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• I had a crush on a girl since 6th grade, I became friends with her, and I was in contact with her toll 12th class was with her for 7yrs she was my only crush and still she has no idea she always treated me like like a friend and vice - versa. None of my friends know about it. And I am still not over it, it's been a years since I met or talked to her.
    And I am sure she will always be my krypton it till I die.

0|0
    0|0
  • i ate yer pizza 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • Um... Still haven't had any relationship with girls so far, and I REALLY want to have sex with a hot girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • how would telling you a secret feel good? it's a secret for a reason: that being nobody is supposed to know.

0|1
    0|0
    • If you feel guilty it's nice to let it go

• I am condom

0|0
    0|0
  • You go first...

0|0
    0|0
  • i think i caught an std at 14 when i lost my virginity

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish i was the opposite gender

0|0
    0|0
  • I am an exhibitionist, wanna see?

0|0
    0|0
  • Love to wear lip gloss don't know why it just feels sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • One of my balls is about 1/3 bigger than the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • i slept with 24 girls and im only 21

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a virgin.

0|1
    0|0
  • Me and my friend gave eachother handjobs cuz we were so horny as teens.. Few years later i stopped talking to my new best friend cuz he came out of the closet, but was acting too flamboyant and it annoyed me... Still feel bad over it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Batman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I let a friends little sister have her first real kiss with me thinking I was kissing someone else when we were both drunk I let it happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've said so much stuff here, I don't know I have anything left to say, but then again, my life has been a bit empty having not much to do and all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a foot fetish.
    It's my deepest secret and I'm ver self-conscious about it.
    I can't imagine myself telling anyone in real life to be honest

0|1
    0|1
  • I let my girl fuck me with strapon and it was amazing!

0|2
    0|1
  • I like to sniff black rubber.

0|0
    0|0