Tell me your deepest darkest secret. Feel free to make them anon. Let your guilt or shame go?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• I am a former KGB agents who's here to spy on you and send information to secret agencies that will sell the same information to the aliens so that they can prepare for their invasion ;)

• I watch porn... and I think my very own girlfriend is more close with my guy best friend. It hurts. Deep. They met because of me and now they are so close that they share secrets among themselves and not with me and they talk me. ME. I saw my gf's chat withmy guy best friend... She mentioned me as "a**hole" in that. I've never mentioned or called her anything bad anywhere. I can't scold either of 'em bcz I'm scared of losing my friendship with him and my love with her. AND when I ask, she acts as if she's talked nothing with him. If I tell something about him to her, she tells it to him even if its a bad thing. Its similar to backstabbing. But she I ask, she tell "no I never told" and she has even told bad things about me to him. I dont know what to do... there you go. I've shared something so deep...

• i drank yer cola :D

• Nothing much to say

• I might be your father. Her name is actually anonymous as well and she is around your age.

• I literally just farted.

• I'm a horrible person *siiiiigh* wow, I *do* feel better...

• One time I accidentally burned down the woods behind my neighborhood 😔

• I really want to have sex with a hot girl. Yep, that's it.

• i am secretly bisexual, but dont tell anyone

• I lost my virginity very early i was 12 and she was 8 and i have no guilt about it either

• I have a fantasy of seeing my girlfriend with another guy. Once when I was young, I stole a pack of gum. I think women's b/o is sexy. I'm allergic to cats and once kicked one because it kept coming around my house. I think large labia are HOTT!! I was high at my grandmother's funeral. My sister in law gets on my nerves. My ex's mom once gave me a blowjob and I slept with her younger sister, I was 17 and she was 13. I told an obese woman I wasn't single when she asked for my number...

• I loathe women. I was raped when I was in high school, and I've been mocked or wasn't believed when I confided that. I've been rejected in intentionally hurtful ways, even in public. I've witnessed my mother get monetarily and emotionally taken advantage of by my sister, and my sister routinely tells lies about me or family members abusing her... she gets men by grabbing their sympathy, that's her dating strategy.

A recent ex of mine tried to get me fired at work. Fortunately, I took precautions and avoided trouble because I've learned not to trust girls. I build distrust into my relationships... she might be sweet now, but if the relationship begins to die, I know she'll likely turn into a witch. I rarely wish bad things on other people, but my ex is one person I wouldn't care about if she suddenly turned up dead.

• I love to wear girls shoes. I currently wear girls Mizuno volleyball shoes, when i bought them, i had to order 2 sizes larger, i guess i just like the colors, cause girls shoes are more colors than guys

• Brittany!!!

• U are not our real child. U were adopted

• my secret is that i am having an affair with my maid and no one knows about this except me and her

• Im an exhibitionist and I do crazy things while naked. I do naked dares with some friends. Im not shy about being naked... someone on here knows who I am if they read this... lol

• Haha Ik I'm always scared that people know me

• Oh Im not scared if they know its me.. Just wonder what they will say lol

• I'm a virgin because of my penis size... :(

• there are some days that I desperately wish I would turn into a girl in my sleep...

• I kind of want to get a bj from a girl offering sensual massages

• Have you just asked this before

• I knocked a bird nest out of a tree when I was 5. Making myself Anon was well deserved.

• You go first

• Okay... I watch porn every day. No shame

• No shame would be going in anon. Mine is almost getting a HJ at age 7 from a girl younger than me without even knowing what we were doing.

What Girls Said 13

• Ummm I don't really have one. But I'll share a random fact: When I was only a week old, I had a surgery that saved my life. I had pyloric stenosis and I could have died. I have a scar below my chest.

• I hate mostly everyone in my family and I just hide it.

• I really don't have any secrets that dark, i'm pretty open about most things in my life, sorry if that's boring lol

• I don't have any secrets..
    Not any that I can think of anyways.
    I may sometimes pretend to have secrets though to throw people off.

• The moderators who have access to anon identities will have fun in here... >:)

• If it's a secret, I mustn't tell..

• I fucked your daddy

• I spat all over one of my high school teacher's car.

• i hate feminism and im racist.
    i feign to support activism groups publicly, but make an effort to foil them privately. i attempt to gain status and power in these groups and then when im in charge and trusted i can report "stolen funds" and cannot be suspected.

• Almost killed my father once

• I'm extremely jealous of this girl. Because she has supportive parents, her family has money, she gets to travel and see the world. she has better grades and is going to attend one of my dream schools.

I'm so happy for her (she deserves it), but I hate her at the same time. I feel like I have to work 5x as hard for everything...

• im scared to let people in.

• I once became friends with a girl because she was unfortunate looking. (Her parents never bothered to fix her teeth or teach her how to brush her hair, put on make-up, make herself look nice, etc) I knew that hanging out with her would make me seem far more pretty. It ended up bringing me quite a few boyfriends... but she always ended up liking my boyfriends and trying to break us up so she had to go.