Am I anyone's type?

I'm 5'3, on the chubby side, have short brown curly hair, hazel eyes, average body composure, and straight teeth. I'm mostly introverted, but can be pretty loud and roudy as you get to know me. I'm funny in a "bad joke" type of way and care a lot about my future. I feel like I could never be liked by anyone or no one would ever be attracted to me...

I'm new to this site, so could anyone tell me how to post a picture?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, let me put it to you like this, you're currently not anyone's type who you'd want to be with.
    You sound pretty enough, but you gotta rock that confidence girl!.
    If you believe you're worth other people's time eventually others will believe it too. You're describing all kinds of positive traits. You're young and you ALREADY care about your future, you're funny, you're not obnoxious around strangers, but you're yourself around buddies (both of those things are TOTALLY normal lol), you got a rocking smile, you don't slouch or whatever, you got HAZEL eyes, c'mon guys LOVE looking at pretty eyes (and I know a guy who was totally into the specific tone of normal brown in a gal's eyes so you don't gotta be blue or green eyed).
    You're fine! Trust me someone will like you, I'm sure plenty are already attracted to you lol. The only thing you need to do is believe in yourself, but until then I'll believe twice as hard in you okay?
    No more crazy talk! If you ever feel bummed out, just remember, even Steve Buscemi has a wife! And you gotta look better then him! lol

What Guys Said 12

• If you look at 5th question on this link and you have to be level 2 which takes a day or so
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

• 1st thing I notice is figure, second is smile, personality is last. Your under 18, so your not my type, lol. Anyways it's impossible to tell without a pic.

• Welcome to GaG I'm sure you look around there
    are people here who will be your friend and you might
    hit it lucky.. I see nothing wrong with your description

• I don't go for chubby girls I'm sorry. I watch over my weight so I want someone with a similar figure to me. Everything else sounds fine though.

• I need a pic to tell

• a pic could help i guess

• Trust me, there is someone out there for you. Just keep an open mind about what HE might be like. And remember this, confidence is contagious. Never apologize for being yourself.

• Ofc, there's always someone out there
    Everyone has their taste

I wish we could see a selfie, but that would be creepy right? It's the internet after all

But don't worry about it

• You are definitely my type of girl. Only if you were closer to my age.

• pictures would help

• Dude, you sound like Chandler from Friends. Who doesn't love Chandler?

What Girls Said 3

• if you can't grow beard gtfo

• Why on earth would you feel that way? Did you really write this? Ha!

• you are lots of people's type!