Has Windows ever ACTUALLY FOUND a solution to the problem?

Does it even know what it's looking for?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have sex in front of windows

What Girls Said 3

• It has things to open it

• I don't think it has ever found a solution for me. ;_;

• no lol it never does.

What Guys Said 10

• LINUX MINT 17 = the way to go fuck the bullshit. I've had no problems thus far in 10 months of me using it, shuts down in 5 secs tops it seems every time, more customizable etc

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif oh yeah it's free ^_^. So if you are not a gamer why use windows in the 1st place over Linux?

• about wot prob?

• I know I found my solution to all my windows problems, I think they call it MacBook Pro.

• Once it told me that the problem lay with me rather than the computer and asked me to go seek counseling.

• I work as an I. T. Consultant and I loath Windows. Try Ubuntu Linux. It's very user friendly and has Libre Office (open source) included.

• By the way, if you're into RAID, try FreeNAS. Turns any computer into a Network Attached Storage using a journaling file system that is killer.

• Windows is the problem, lol. Linux was the solution in the past for me.

• I just switched from Win 8.1 to Ubuntu on both my laptop and my desktop, and within a week I'm back to Windows. Linux just isn't user friendly yet. You literally have to be a programmer to do anything.

• That's how it always was with the older windows programs. I like Linux because of the fact that I can choose what I want from the "Synaptic Manager".

• What problem?

• Yeah, it's called Windows 10.

• It never does. It couldn't find one a couple of days ago

• Windows IS the fucking problem!