What do you need the most?

In general or right this minute, or you can say both. Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• A hug. A word of encouragement. Someone to share my heart with, to listen to my deepest thoughts and tell me everything is gonna be just fine.
    Everyone needs someone they can trust that they can open up to and feel safe with their hidden secrets and true, vulnerable self. That makes me feel secure.

• That is very true and I like this answer. I feel the same. *hugs* I hope you find that person really soon, you deserve to <3

What Guys Said 5

• Energy lol... I have sooooooo much to do today but I'm tired and sleepy.

• it's only 1:18pm here

• Hmm, do I know you? Because I think I know who this is 😑, I did the math in my head and it comes out to the right time zone and I only know one other person who uses this ^_^ ... I'm on to you 😋

• We haven't spoken on here before, sorry if I'm accidentally imitating somebody :s

• I need some eggs biatch!!! @mrli0n ole boy went full retard @ 0:19 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7azWftRTkg

• ... I don't know how to respond to that. But thank you for answering ^_^

• Lmao I'm @ the gym I can't think of shit right now

• Fairy snuff

• a watch. just this

• Did you have one and something happened to it?

• Nah it's not bad you're kewl duude <3

• @asker thanks <3

• Essentially I need this girl to not be a bitch.

• Oh, ouch, sorry; sounds like there's a story there :/

• Hey thanks for taking the time to hear me out. And yea I'm sorry guys are dick wads sometimes. But wow. I've never been hit so hard by something like this. I feel a bit better now tho. Appreciate it.

• He didn't mean to hurt me, but yeah it sucks :( . I'm still friends with him though.

I'm glad I could help a little bit at least. I'm sorry that she's giving you a hard time; I hope she contacts you really soon and has a good explanation <3

• Sleepy-sleep. I'm getting all wiggly, and gotta get up in less than four hours...

What Girls Said 4

• I need to wash some dishes.

I also need a better job.

• I'm sorry you don't like your job :(

• Thank you, you are so nice :)

• Aw, thank-you too ^_^

• Peace of mind!

• Pissing shitting

• I need food.

• I hope you get something tasty for breakfast, lunch or supper then :) - whichever mealtime is closest in your timezone. Or just a nice snack :))