What's your breaking point?

What things pisses you off the most that your break in rage. Personally I never get extremely mad. Its scares me sometimes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hit a woman and I see blaze red. I just can't help myself. I turn into something ugly.

What Girls Said 10

• I never get extremely mad either. On the rare occasions I do get upset with someone, I handle it oddly rationally.

First, I calm myself down. This usually means I just take a few hours to distract myself. I do something passive, that doesn't require active participation from me, but it can't be completely quiet. So I usually watch TV or listen to music.

After I'm calm, I think back to what I'm mad about. I ask myself if this is something I can live with or not. If the answer is yes, then I let it go and stop thinking about it. If not, then I decide what I can do to change it.

So that's why I'm not too worried about the fact that I never blow up. I don't hold everything in to fester, but I am very much into choosing my battles.

• I don't think I've reached the absolute breaking point yet.

When I'm sitting or standing within ear's distance of someone, I speak to them, and they continue doing what they're doing, as if they can't hear me, this drives me insane. I guess I have too many assholes in my life. This is as close to the breaking point as I get.

• I'm too calm for that.

• Incredibly sassy, stuck up, "I'm holier than thou"/Better than you, egotistical people. They can go eat a bag of dicks.

• usually its when I get so frustrated, usually arguing with my mom. She will probably bring up something that she's brought up a hundred times, or she'll just keep going in circles in the argument...

• Nothing makes me 'break in rage'. But, certain things people do can make me feel agitated.

• people who think they're superior (because of their social position and more particularly because of their race) when in fact they're just the opposite... they make me go argghhhhhhh!!
    http://i.imgur.com/X6iQgX9.gif

• It's usually not just one thing. If I'm flipping my shit it's because I've bottled too much and it's no more room left.

• If someone is torturing an animal, or anything, really, and I happen to see it, they're going to be waking up in the hospital. If they're lucky enough to wake up again.

• anyone who has ever said something snarky about my daughter. i rage.

What Guys Said 9

• Very few things can ever make me reach my breaking point, but my breaking point is a unbridled rage like you've never seen before.

Kind of like this

Dating back as far as the ninth century, the berserker Norse Warriors were said to be able to do things that normal humans could not. According to ancient legend, the berserkers were indestructible, and no weapon could break them from their trance. They were described as being immune to fire and to the strike of a sword, continuing on their rampage despite injury. The Icelandic historian and poet Snorri Sturluson (1179–1241 AD) wrote the following description of berserkers in his Ynglinga saga:

His (Odin's) men rushed forwards without armour, were as mad as dogs or wolves, bit their shields, and were strong as bears or wild oxen, and killed people at a blow, but neither fire nor iron told upon them.

It is the one side of me I am legitimately afraid of when it comes to myself and I simply am not capable of controlling myself when I am that angry. So If I ever feel myself getting them angry I get away from everyone.

• it takes a lot to break me... like a lot, I'm one of the chillist guys you'd meet. When I do reach that point though lol, you don't want to be near me or the one that's pissed me off. No I don't get violent or throw things but I do yell.

• I say I only lose my temper every couple of years and it is always builds up to a point then something ridiculously small pushes me over the edge.

• whensomeone breaks my chocolate :(

• When my. girlfriend cheat on me..
    Especially when I've already in. love with her

• When people act before they think

• When I see people drink red wine at a Chinese restaurant. It drives me insane.

• neglected or dying kids, abuse,

• When I'm out and it starts raining but there's washing on the line, I realize it would have almost been dry and now it's ruined!!

• That would really grind my tits.

• I know it's just random precipitation, but it's hard not to feel conspired against when that happens! lol