Are you happy with your job?

I have seen people who hates their job but they have no other choice.
And i have seen people doing what they love earning little.
Does parents, society influence our desire? Are we doing job to satisfy them? Is that life?

• yes
    56% (10)50% (3)54% (13)Vote
  • no
    44% (8)50% (3)46% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Yes. I recently became a magicians assistant. I'm clearly the star are of the show, though.
    img.izismile.com/.../...timed_cat_snaps_640_11.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • i HATE my job !!! Okay working only 5 days a week from 8-5 isn't THAT bad, but the way they treat me sucks! I have been here for almost a year now, and they don't want to give me a contract! I only get R3300 pm and they don't want to give me a interest, but everyone else working with me, got a descend increase. I have to do everything, from making coffee to cleaning toilets, and they asked me to be their receptionist , that's what i applied for!

0|0
    0|0
  • They act like they don't want to pay me. So, yes. The entire point of my job is not being satisfied.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my job, pretty cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but it's not what I'm going to work with in the future, it's just an extra job for now when I'm a student so I'll manage

0|0
    0|0
  • im happy with mine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Of course man. I work night shifts so I don't have to deal with bosses; I'm my own boss at night and I work with someone with a lower position than I am

0|0
    0|0
  • yup... i'm a power tool now 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually I love my job quite a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only reason I'm there is because it pays me well and works around my school schedule.

0|0
    0|0
  • I fucking hate working at Walmart

0|0
    0|0