So what the success rate of starting your own country?

so what the success rate of starting your own country?
I like start my own country because I like the feeling of indepence. I dont have much monwy for land.

Im specially trying to discovered a island out in the ocean
it will be butt naked country lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You could be king, who have several wives and concubines... and bear 100 plus children. Hey all the kings from around the world have done it to create their own little empire. But the downfall is... when your future generations interbreed together again, genes get fucked up.

What Girls Said 4

• People have done it before. You can do it if they can.

• Lol. I don't know. I doubt many people try. So, maybe like 10% success?

• I need a cute small penis for presidential elections

• i think its good.

What Guys Said 7

• Pretty high actually. When I turned 18 I wanted to start my own country, you know as a joke, but I eventually managed to do it. 3 months later I had to drop the project cause I wasn't prepared and the country was going to shit.
    So if you get very prepared, have all the paperwork necessary and a few people helping you, I'm pretty sure you will start a new country in less than a month. It's pretty easy, just send the request to the UN and in a few weeks you'll have the confirmation.

• If you're in the USA, then this IS you're own country, all you have to do is vote out all the communists for it to really be yours again.

• Bro. U high right now?

• liberland look it up

• I don't doubt the existence of independent sovereign nations but the way you posed the question kinda seems like ur a little fucked up right now.

• ypu'd have to be unbelievably rich. Rich enough to compete with countries.

• zero, there is zero success rate

• I think 75%

• I fucking love this question, probably not very high but it'd be a good experiment.