Have you ever had a car accident?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been in 1 accident, but it wasn't my fault. This guy ran the red light and totaled my mom's car and his. And of course :) he didn't have insurance. Did I mention he also fled the scene of the accident.

My grandmother received broken ribs, and my mother required rehabilitation for her back injuries. Plus she lost her job and the management, who seemed so nice on paper, made sure she got as little money from them as possible.

All in all that car accident kinda ruined the next year or so of my life. That job payed amazing money, my mom had been working there for less than 3 months, and boom, it was all taken away. My mom had no job, I was under legal working age, my grandmother had just her SS checks. It sucked.

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah but I was a little kid and it was the other drivers fault. Took my dad to court trying to sue for "neck injury" but fortunately for us they were so stupid they thought they didn't even need to show up during the day of the case and didn't have a doctor that verified the injury.

• A fender bender and I was hit from behind no big deal

• One minor one, bent the back bumper a little bit. I was in 2 other accidents where the vehicles were totaled out.

• Mhmm a couple of them.

• More than a few :( I don't recommend it.

• Not car; bike though.
    Hit a car... so... technically that counts?

• Yeah a drunk driver hit me from behind going 60mph while I was stopped. It was 2pm on a Sunday.

• Yes but not while I was driving. I'm a great driver lol

• Had a few accidents

• Not yet thankfully.

• No. Well once I was in a taxi and he crashed into the back of a police car, but he only just touched it really it wasn't bad. But because they were the police they brought him to the police station and we had to be witnesses

What Girls Said 14

• yes 2 of them.

First one was because of this chick messing up and ramming me on the side bumper. She wasn't distracted because when I drove by she was looking at the road. I had the right of way since the light was green for me and she was turning right from this other road. So I was almost through the that section when my car moved to the side due to her hitting. Took a week to fix it.

the 2nd over 3yrs ago. My car flipped. I was able to get out by crawling out of one of the busted windows. Just walked away with my entire body sore. This was the damaged so I haven't had a car since then. http://imgur.com/98avlWz

• Yes, as a passenger.

• i have, just once, touch wood.

• I've been in a few.

• had a lot of stitches.. :(

• No, never!

• a minor one someone hit me in the back side needed a new door.

• Yes, when I was a baby. Nothing too bad though.

• does it count if it was with a tree? lol

• haha yes.

• hey don't judge me!! I didn't wanted to kill an effin hen!!! and no @Omar5881 I haven't seen those movies lol

• LMAO the problem with girls and driving is that they panic, u can't believe I. Suffered from this in many countries

• Yes I was in one. I totally messed up my neck and had to go to the hospital.

• Does ramming a patrol car during a police chase counts?

• No, but I been in a couple

• Hmm car accident. I wasn't the one who was at fault. I got hit by a car.

• No, never luckily