Exactly how pathetic is a man (or woman) who literally does nothing but sit in front of a computer?

Sits there all day and all night, playing games or chatting with friends, doing nothing productive at all. Only thing they have is the friends they made online and maybe one or two nice little things that help them get outside. Past that? Nothing. ... How do I fix this part of me?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Meh, who cares, do what makes you happy. I love playing video games on my days off and coming on this site, I only leave to walk my dogs/work out and hang out with my niece besides working. Just get out a little more if you're not happy.

• Take something that interests you, at all, even a smidgeon, and find a way to turn that into face-to-face interaction.

Enjoy video games? See if you can get a job at a GameStop or similar place.

Unable to work? Join a gym, find an indoor rock climbing place to learn something new, start going to an internet cafe for a bit, where you'll be out and around people.

• If you're financially stable, and happy, why change?

• I'm pretty pathetic... but I'm also pretty awesome. So.. it's a toss up!

• Aw, same mostly. *hugs* Don't feel too bad; the outernet is a harsh place sometimes

• Get off your lazy ass and get into the world.

• it's not that big of a deal.

What Guys Said 3

• Pathetic, pretty damn cool!

• I am pathetic prince too, help meee

• oh you're describing yourself. for a second there i I was like "how does he know me so well?"

fuck my life.