Guys, Do you find brains or beauty to be more important?

21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• Brains are more important than beauty. They will give you the long term attraction to someone that you need.
    However, that does not mean beauty is unimportant. Beauty gives one the initial attraction to a person so they will give them a chance to find out about their personality (aka brains).

• Well if you have no beauty we won't be able to get through the door, If your not smart at all we won't last at all so both really

• Brains, but if there's no beauty, there's no attraction, and if I'm not attracted I can't be with someone.

• I don't care how smart she is. Somewhere in between airhead and braniac. She has to be attractive though. If she was an airhead and attractive, i wouldn't date her. If she was a braniac and attractive, i wouldn't date her. If she was average intelligence (which is best), but ugly, i wouldn't date her. She needs to have both.

• I find brains more important overall! A nineteen year old and a 30 year old may both be beautiful but the 30 year old woman interests me more because she's more mature and that's sexy to me.

• a balance of the two is important. Neither on their own is attractive.

• Um, probably brains since it's going to last longer. Although by beauty, I assume you mean physical right? Because beauty encompasses a lot of things in my mind.

• Yes, of course.

• I guess we need a little bit of both here! Brain + beauty! 😊

• About tied to me

• Brains like hearts, go where they are appreciated

• Beauty with brains <3

• brains
    if she's hot, but brainless, what's the point

• both? do we have to pick?

• i'm all about that beauty

• brains because beauty is temporary no offense beauty will go down as you grow older

• beauty cuz you can't fuck a girl's brain unless she's dead.

• If a girl only has one of the two, she's a fuck buddy. Gotta have them both.

• Personally beauty gets my attention but usually I only get a longer lasting attraction to somone who is intelligent and I can interesting conversations with. But again maybe that's just me.

• A good mix. I'd like her to have at least somewhat decent looks, and have something working between her ears.