What was your last dream?

I don't remember mine. But my dreams are always very interesting. Feel free to share yours down below. It can be sexual or non sexual. If you want to remain private the anon option is available.

Most Helpful Guy

• my last dream was actually kind of weird, it was last night I was I believe in my house. But was what was strange about it is that I kept trying to download a pornographic video of my ex girlfriend and some girl. the video was called c** swapping, & I thought that was really weird because I kept trying to look at it but everytime I see her i turn it off. I think it means that I unfortunately still view her as not something as a sexual object but as someone they can still hurt me.

What Guys Said 8

• We were on a coach bus. We deboarding. *cues jazz band* I got up from my seat feeling stiff. I turn around and see her. A tiny brunette in her late 20's about 145cm with a glum look on her face. I thought what a strange face. She seem down. Our eyes lock and time slows. I slowly being to think she's kinda cute. She slowly walks up and we embrace.

• Unfortunately, ever since college happened and I can't get more than 6 hours of sleep a night, dreams have been a distant memory. I don't remember the last time I had one.

• Being stung by a MASSIVE BEE/WASP. When I squished it finally it felt SO REAL IN MUH DREAM!!!

• The last one i remember was when i was walking through the hallway in class, and me and my crush looked at eachtother and kept on going as it happens in real life, i wish i had the courage to do something but alas, im just weak

• I know it is really really weird... butI often dream a beautiful women desperate to pee... that ends up peeing her pants...

• It was a dream I was back in High school

• A girl actually liked me and I actually caught on XD Best dream ever.

• i don't know

What Girls Said 5

• Well, I had two dreams that I remember (one I remember more then the other) but both involved me talking about sex and the same guy was in both dreams. One of the dreams, was last night and the other was this afternoon when I was taking a nap.

• I am trying to remember and I don't think I can. Actually I can remember a little bit. In my dream I went on a trip to africa with a couple of people. I thought the trip would be bad but it wasn't bad at all - the grocery store was close by - it was stacked with cheap and varied items and I was comfortable with my small group of 2-3 people. I was reflecting at the time on how things would have been a lot worse if I had gone there with a murderer who hated me instead - this psychopath that I ran into in University ten years ago. Then in my dream my helpers had left and I was stuck alone with the psychopath / murderer who was Chinese like me and he asked me to give him my camera so he could take pictures. I told him I could not give him my camera because I had photos saved on it from my trip to Africa but I would give him money to buy an identical camera from the store. He didn't want to wait for the camera to arrive by mail - he wanted a camera now so he started demanding I give him the camera. When I refused to give him the camera, he threatened to shoot me and then started tasering me with multiple people. I knew he would stop attacking me if I could find a witness since he pretended to be nice when other people were watching so I tried to find somebody who could witness the confrontation and then I woke up.

• I haven't had a dream since my ask pregnancy dream, unfortunately.

There are a lot nicer things I can think of that id rather dream about lol

• I saw my brother cams back to the city and we're spending some quapity time.
    (Been 2 years since I last saw him). I really miss him

• Oh God, I went out drinking last night, so I think I still had some alcohol in my system. I woke up, then half went back to sleep and dreamt about clubbing, then this guy's eyes suddenly changed to being half decayed and falling apart. He was perfectly fine and didn't seem to notice. Seeing it made me want me feel so uncomfortable, it looked that revolting and I've seen decayed bodies/eyes before as well as dissected them so it was pretty damn vivid.