How long has your longest ever phone call been?

bumppppppppppppppp

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 26

• i think it was about 5 hours? dont remember. i haven't had a long phone call in ages. #sad

• I think it's somewhere around 4 hours.

Skype or just phone talk with my mom, as I live hundreds of miles away and only call every few weeks/months.

• I don't like talking on the phone unless I have to call my mom or something...
    So I honestly don't know. :S

• Three or four hours followed by a long Skype call (another 3 or 4 hours) while we did our homework at the same time. Long distance relationships.

• Longest? 2 hour 27 minute or something... we kepy talking until I realised it was 3:00 am. Lol Not kidding.

• I think 6-7 hours one time back in middle school when I was literally on the phone with my friends all the time

• My longest phone call was 8 hours

• 5 hours and a half. And I don't even like talking on the phone for long, but that's what love does to us I guess.

• 7pm to 5am or 6am. My middle school best friend and I were preparing our presentation for the next day #cramming

• I had 1 for 7-9 hours straight with my girlfriend from middle school LOL (7pm to like 5am)

• I need to know what's so great about Netflix?

• Nothing much TBH since most of the shit on there I've already seen LOL

Byut back then my computer sucked so it was the only option.

• About thirty minutes.

• My first girlfriend and I fell asleep on the phone together every night and it drove my mother up the wall bc I'd nick the house phone to do it, bc she took away my mobile and hid it at night to try and stop me and I was like AHAHAHA no!! I must have cost the family so much money w/my I N T E N S E L E S B I A N I S M

• 16.5 hours. It was when me and my boyfriend first started dating and was long distance

• Very long ggg

• 6.. Maybe 7 hours? Hard to recall but I don't have that patience anymore 😌

• Three minutes

• I don't know.. At least 12 hours.
    I talk a lot.

• 12 hours... I see you have a future among the Jehovah's witness corp

• @Illusive_Man If we hang out there might be other people around so we wouldn't be able to talk about all the things we want to talk about and would talk about a bunch of other stuff.
      .. That'd just add about another hour or two to the phone call.
      :P

• Girls have vocal chords made of titanium.

• Three hours with my crush! :D

• 4 hours. I like talking to my boyfriend. :)

• If Skype calls count then like 8 hours lol

• 17 hours on skype☺️ Would have been longer but the call dropped 😓

• I talked for 4 hours or so. I love to gab.

• 15 minutes and that was my mum scolding me to eat properly before the line "accidently" went dead.

• Sagari is to normal for this question >_<

• I am super mean. @phanindra554plus

• I trust you😝

• About 3 hours

• Like a day.

• 6.5 hours :)

• A couple of hours

What Guys Said 21

• about 5 hours... with a dude... god damn I had to take bathroom breaks for that phonecall and we were just bullshitting random stuff too.

How did I turn into the clam I am today I have no idea lol

• You're the real MVP of this question

• Don't know lol , I only watched the MV of Black Rock Shooter

• It doesn't seem to have red blood in it, but it does seem action packed.. Hmm, would this be worth the watch is the better question LOL?

• Under normal circumstances I'm usually on the phone anywhere from 1 minute to 10 minutes due to the nature of my job. When I'm home I almost never use the phone, my longest would be back when I was with my last two girlfriends I usually talked on the phone for a good half hour to an hour.

• 3 hours phone call with my SO and she kept on rambling on about what we should get her friend as a wedding present, and among other stuff of course. The longest conversation I have in Skype however, is about 5 hours

• 24 hours with a girl

• Around 3 to 4 hours I suppose.

• Like half an hour.
    I was chatting with this chick I met online from Missouri or someplace.
    Confirmed her to be real (well good enough in my opinion) but she apparently decided I was cat fishing her, because I didn't, "Sound like I was 16." 8/

• On my phone it was 37 minutes I believe. Skype usually is 10 hours or more depending if we do a all nighter.

• Like 4 hours...

• I think everyone has done the 3-5+ hour phone call marathon with a crush back in high school right?

• 8 hours long.

• Uhhh maybe like two hours, I never really keep track of that kinda thing.

• 2 hours maybe

• Around 10 hours with my fiancée.

• Before I knew about Skype... I had a almost 3 hour phone call. With Skype, its been much longer though.

• I think it was 30 minutes with my father.

• I used to study with my girlfriend, we used to talk on call and study before exam even for 24 hours.

• 1 hour and 2 minutes lol

• on Skype 23 hours

• Sorry I'm on the phone I can't answer that

• 1 hour 20min nearly I think

• 100 hours llll