If you could replace one bodypart with a super bionic replacement what bodypart and what features would the new bionic replacement have?

bumpppp

Most Helpful Girl

• The pancreas. Why? Because my 4 year old son's doesn't work and he has to have needles poked in his body every day or a in order to live. It's been that way since he was 2 and will be that way for the rest of his life. He has type 1 diabetes. Before anyone decides that they know all about it and starts freaking out on me, i will tell you what that REALLY is. It is an autoimmune disease where the body can no longer produce insulin. Insulin is needed to process our food into energy. Without insulin, the food we eat cannot be processed and the body used stored fat for energy. The blood sugar will be very high and it will damage organs. The person will go into diabetic ketoacidosis. This will result in seizures, coma, organ failure, brain damage and death. The person cannot survive without multiple daily insulin injections or an insulin pump. In reality, more than just food affects the blood sugar. Stress, moods, temperature changes, weather, the sun, colds, injuries, activity level, adrenaline and more wreak havoc on their blood sugar. Type 1 diabetes is NOT CAUSED BY FOOD, SUGAR OR WEIGHT! Something triggers the body to attack itself and results in the body killing off the beta cells in the pancreas that produce insulin. It is speculated that certain illnesses like viruses, certain immunizations (DTP and MMR), or a few other things can trigger the body's attack. A person with t1d cannot change their diagnosis. There is no cure at this time. T1D results in more deaths than AIDS, breast cancer and melanoma combined, but you don't hear much about it because of the spread of ignorance and misinformation. There's a man whose son also has the same illness. He's currently working on the creation of the Bionic Pancreas. He would like to have it done before his son goes to College to better insure his son's safety. There are many who go to bed and not wake up in the morning, so us parents wake throughout the night to check on and treat our kids. We cannot be there once they leave home to start their own lives. The Bionic Pancreas isn't a cure and it won't be perfect, but the extra security to keep my son alive would be great. I never want to receive that phone call. Until then, I will check my son's blood sugar throughout the day and night to make sure it is in a safe range, treat him if it isn't and I never want to wake up to find him not breathing anymore.

What Girls Said 2

• My ears because I'd want super hearing and I'd also like to be able to feel the other parts of my body and ears are no big deal to change if I was in that situation. o. o

• Right now my eyes cause my vision is not good and if you had asked me this question a few years ago I would have said my right leg cause because of it I wasn't able to walk for few years.

What Guys Said 11

• I would replace my left arm (who need it any way?) with what Adam Jensen has.

• I'd replace my eyes because my vision sucks lol. It would need to have lasers and be able to see through things

• Probably my left arm. It's going to have the same sensory input and feel as a real arm except its primary use is for strength.

• it would be my teeth for vampire teeth

• I wouldn't want a bionic replacement just a better organic one.

• Definitely one of my arms so I can have some awesome strength and never get tired. I hope.

• DESE NUTS!
    Haha jk

• My eye, mostly because I need glasses to see and I find those really annoying. I would have it be able to take video and photos, I could pick people I know out of crowds and use it to identify potential dangers.

• So Only one right?

• I'd get bionic eyes that make that "rink" sound like Speak, and most other Hanna Barbers cartoons

• My penis I will last forever