Am I the only one who finds babies creepy and ugly?

It's not that I don't ever want kids... I just don't ever want babies! Plus the idea of adoption makes me feel all warm and fuzzy (even though it can be a long process!). Obviously I am only 19 so not any time soon, but hopefully my boyfriend (or whoever I marry :s if we break up I mean life happens I guess) accepts me for my dream of adopting. I also have pretty severe tokophobia which is a phobia of pregnancy and childbirth so that probably effects how I feel about babies. Even my mom says that I was ugly in the beginning with a pointed head, bruises everywhere from being born obviously and practically bald. My dad thought I was the prettiest thing he'd ever seen but my mom was like "um doctor will her eyes always be swollen and weird like that?". When I healed and got to about 4 months I was in the newspaper and what not but new borns are CREEEPYYY. I don't get the fuss everyone makes over babies, they look like confuzed shrunken old people that like to stick their own feet in their mouths and yell at people!
They also have rolls that collect sweat and dead skin and milk and they stink, and they shit themselves and I do not see the appeal!

OR

I mean admit it! babies are ugly compared to actual children!

Call me evil all you want but some people are creeped out by cats or lizards or any number of other animals and human beings are ANIMALS too. I have just as much of a right to be creeped out by new borns as anyone has to be creeped out by spiders. You are all hypocrites because you know you all have something that makes you uncomfortable and grosses you out too. So quit acting all superior and bringing your god into this.
If I was a man you all would have no problem with me not liking babies but because I am a woman it upsets you. If I was a guy you'd say "yeah I get it bro" but sine I am a woman you think you get to tell me what I should want with my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you're not alone on that. I find babies gross and disgusting too.

I think it would be cool to adopt 2 kids, one Asian and one black so one is good at maths and science and becomes a doctor or something and the other is good at sports and becomes a sports star.
    I would also have one natural child and adopt them out and then when they turn 18 surprise them and tell them they're rich.

• Do you know how silly and immature do you sound?

• @Realfire22 I'll cop being messed up in the head on the chin.
      Maybe you could have a 7th baby and then adopt it out and when its older...

• Aha... yeah, not happening.

What Guys Said 12

• Yeah babies look like aliens I think.. Some can be cute but I think most look not of this world hahaha

Of course I wouldn't tell anyone that I just say "awww s/he is so cute!" to maintain social appearances.

• Yeah spending up to 10 months in a thick viscous liquid has a tendency to do that

• Yes you are

• Noooope. I'm scared of babies. I'm pretty similar to Robin in How I met your mother tv show

• Actually believe it or not the fear of babies is actually a mental disorder called paedophobia or pediaphobia.

• Yeah you're the only one. Babies are just way too cute and chubby to dislike.

• i think you are the only one, but so far out of all the people i've came across in life its fair for me to say that so far you're the only one

• nah babies are just sleeping intestines

all they do is eat sleep and shit

• you most be joiking babies or the most beatuful thing on the planet
    www.merlkomson.com/.../cute-baby-07.jpg

• when you have to be the one to let it rip appart your body and pee inside of you it certainly isn't

• BITCH i feel so sorry for you your bigest goal is to satisfy men think about as you age men will go for younger fruits soon or later you will lose your body neither u give bearth or not i'm glad there isn't much in this world think the same way as you do

• NO my goal in life is to avoid men because I know that, as you have just proven men are shallow BEASTS who will always ditch a woman he "loves" for a younger girl because they are sexually perverted and selfish and have no ability to actually love. Men just view women as things for sex because all they think about is sex and about their own needs. You could never love a woman or a child and do not deserve them you have shown me that you are an animal who only thinks about his own little dick!!

• Wow that is messed up big time pray God speaks to your hearts

• You found the pictures where they looked ugly lol

• they're dumb

What Girls Said 15

• ummm.. and they are ADORABLE... they have cute eyes... innocent smile.. and they completely depend on their mother... thats a very rare feeling.. and they are humans and they are going to grow into a man or women... but for sometime u can just hold them close in your arms... close to your heart... and they are amazed by every little thing. so parents get to b a part of their new journey... . i can go on and on and on... :) :)

• This is my cue to hit the sheets lol smh. And to answer your question, I don't find anything ugly or creepy about a baby.

• lol! alright then? well obviously not everyone agrees but eh, i guess some people may think the same.

• "stick their own feet in their mouths and yell at people!"

That's what I love about them, they are a law into themselves! Babies are awesome if they are yours or something to do with you. I am in love with my little five month old nephew, he's so funny and sweet and seeing my brother with him is just adorable.

Kids are cool as they have their own personalities by then, but that also means they can be little assholes. I have a few kids on my list of Don't Likes.

• I find all babies absolutely lovely, cute and adorable.. And I simply can't wait (I am ttc) to give birth and have my own.

• Awww i love babies! They're even adorable when they cry. There isn't anything better than the sound of a baby giggling. There's no such thing as an ugly baby. All of them are cute and beautiful. 🚼

• Who are you? This is literally EXACTLY how I feel about babies. I like well mannered children but can't stand babies. I find babies you literally have to do everything for them 24/7. I also have a phobia of getting pregnant too. Don't worry about people that disagree with you. They just can't relate to us.

• thank you, I think I pissed most people off but that's how I feel there is no way anyone can FORCE me to like babies or want to let one live inside MY body.

• I don't find how they look repulsive, i'm more worried about the hell they would bring to the next 18 years of my life lol

• ohh it's more than 18 years it's your entire life

• lol well legally it's 18 but yes I know what you mean :)

• You don't actually think that babies will have their appearance fully developed, I hope.. I admit that I think of babies as little potatoes, but not at all ugly.

• ur worst women u think babies are ugly shame on u and yes ur the only one

• At least I can write a proper sentence. :)

• i was in a hurry while writing

• I like babies, like kids... HATE toddlers. Not a fucking thing cute or sweet about them.

• They're not ugly. At least not in my opinion.

• I find a lot of babies ugly too. There are a few cute ones but it's rare lol

• Yeah, they are really creepy

• Sure... when you purposefully pick ugly pictures of the babies.