What kind of part time jobs is suitable for me?

I have my internship in a bank for 10:00 to 4:00pm every Monday to Friday . I want to find a part time job where i can earn money to sustain myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• There would be no shortage of opportunities for part-time jobs if you are proficient in English (Written & Oral) and understand how to navigate through the back-end of websites to publish content for small to medium sized businesses.

Virtual Assistants make good money doing specific tasks like writing content for websites and fielding customer service emails & calls. Try UpWork, ZenDesk, & Elance.

I'm currently scouting for web managers in the Philippines and so far I'm pleased with the portfolios so far. I've yet to require a VA since my client list is still manageable.

What Guys Said 2

• You can work as a handy man woman and get paid big bucks cash for a few hours a day

• If you can't do it you can be a helper and they will still pay you three times as much as you would make anywhere else at your age

• what other qualifications/ acquintances do you have?

What Girls Said 2

• Waitress would be good, you can make decent/good money for part time work. I have a friend who is a pizza delivery driver also, he works on part time in the evenings and makes pretty good tips as well.

• Probably retail. Super easy and flexible.