What do you do when you are scared?

What do you do when you are scared?

• I hide under the bed. *scared* *scared*
    0% (0)12% (2)5% (2)Vote
  • Hug my pillow/teddy!!
    18% (5)0% (0)11% (5)Vote
  • Cry like a little Babe! *BWAAAHH!!*
    11% (3)0% (0)7% (3)Vote
  • Sink my nails in my palm, open and close them.
    7% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
  • bite your nails/ lips.
    11% (3)12% (2)11% (5)Vote
  • I am strong as EFF!!!
    21% (6)50% (8)32% (14)Vote
  • Others.
    32% (9)26% (4)29% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. Scared of a spider or something; I call my Mum or my brother for help; and if they won't help I arm myself with some hairspray, a rolled up newspaper and/or a hoover and take care of it myself.

Scared of something concrete in general, similar reaction; avoid dealing with it if I can, if not woman up and take care of it.

Fear about my life and how it's going and how I'm making a bit of a mess of it, and vague existential dread kinda scared I just try and distract myself with stuff until I can't anymore and then sit staring at a wall or pace a lot thinking and occasionally talk to somebody about it to calm down

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 17

• I shout for my husband to hold me tight in his very big strong arms.. I always know and feel so very safe there.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hehehe!! Lucky you!! So sweet too!

• Show All
    • So I believe.. I have only ever seen them on nature programmes, and they do look right little devils! lol

• Hahaha!! They are tiny devils!!

• i voted F!! i F*** shit up lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The only time I'm scared is when I'm watching scary movies, and at that point I just peek at the movie from behind my hands.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely get scared unless its the dark/cocroaches. Whenever it blacks out in my house, I would just close my eyes and think of derp faces of my friends, no kidding. And for the cocroaches, I basically just run away from the certain place lol. Yes I am a coward.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know sometimes i cry, sometimes i panic lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I hide in my blankets

0|0
    0|0
  • i hug my teddy... and close my eyes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what I'm scared of. I'll full out cry during thunderstorms lol. I bite my lip sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay, try listening the thunderstorm closely though and open the window to breath in the scent then you would never get scared of it. 😊😊😊

• You'd hate to live in Ohio then lol. I used to be terrified of them but they happened so many times that I'm like meh, screw it. If they get really bad though I still get a little scared

• Yeah lol not gonna happen. The noise is what bothers me most.

• Cry. Hug my best friend... Or just my teddy!

0|0
    0|0
  • have anxiety attacks and cry all over my boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • I say a little prayer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hug my pillow/teddy!! or Sink my nails in my palm, open and close them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cry, bite my hands, curl up into a little ball, and cry some more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted F cause honestly, I don't get scared often. Nothing in my life happens to have me scared

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn up the volume of music playing so I don't feel so scared.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretend nothing happened and make myself go back to sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • I wrap myself up in my blankets and burry myself in my pillow xD

0|0
    0|0