What do you do when you are scared?

What do you do when you are scared?

• I hide under the bed. *scared* *scared*
  • Hug my pillow/teddy!!
  • Cry like a little Babe! *BWAAAHH!!*
  • Sink my nails in my palm, open and close them.
  • bite your nails/ lips.
  • I am strong as EFF!!!
  • Others.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. Scared of a spider or something; I call my Mum or my brother for help; and if they won't help I arm myself with some hairspray, a rolled up newspaper and/or a hoover and take care of it myself.

Scared of something concrete in general, similar reaction; avoid dealing with it if I can, if not woman up and take care of it.

Fear about my life and how it's going and how I'm making a bit of a mess of it, and vague existential dread kinda scared I just try and distract myself with stuff until I can't anymore and then sit staring at a wall or pace a lot thinking and occasionally talk to somebody about it to calm down

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 17

• I shout for my husband to hold me tight in his very big strong arms.. I always know and feel so very safe there.

• Hehehe!! Lucky you!! So sweet too!

• So I believe.. I have only ever seen them on nature programmes, and they do look right little devils! lol

• Hahaha!! They are tiny devils!!

• i voted F!! i F*** shit up lol

• The only time I'm scared is when I'm watching scary movies, and at that point I just peek at the movie from behind my hands.

• I rarely get scared unless its the dark/cocroaches. Whenever it blacks out in my house, I would just close my eyes and think of derp faces of my friends, no kidding. And for the cocroaches, I basically just run away from the certain place lol. Yes I am a coward.

• I don't know sometimes i cry, sometimes i panic lol

• I hide in my blankets

• i hug my teddy... and close my eyes...

• Depends on what I'm scared of. I'll full out cry during thunderstorms lol. I bite my lip sometimes.

• Okay, try listening the thunderstorm closely though and open the window to breath in the scent then you would never get scared of it. 😊😊😊

• You'd hate to live in Ohio then lol. I used to be terrified of them but they happened so many times that I'm like meh, screw it. If they get really bad though I still get a little scared

• Yeah lol not gonna happen. The noise is what bothers me most.

• Cry. Hug my best friend... Or just my teddy!

• have anxiety attacks and cry all over my boyfriend

• I say a little prayer.

• Hug my pillow/teddy!! or Sink my nails in my palm, open and close them.

• Cry, bite my hands, curl up into a little ball, and cry some more.

• I voted F cause honestly, I don't get scared often. Nothing in my life happens to have me scared

• Turn up the volume of music playing so I don't feel so scared.

• Pretend nothing happened and make myself go back to sleep

• I wrap myself up in my blankets and burry myself in my pillow xD