I feel like my body is shutting down not physically but emotionally, has anyone felt this?

Most Helpful Girl

• *hugs* that sounds painful :( , do you know why you feel that way?

• Thank you and yes even though a year just went by I'm still thinking about a girl who I was in a relationship for 3 years... Well it will be a year tomorrow

• Aww thanks Tabbie where were you a year ago:)

• I mean it <3

And a year ago, um; well according to my journal from last year I was leaving school, stressing about my A Level exams, having anxiety dreams, and watching Firefly for the first time :p. But I would have been there for you if I'd known you I hope <3

What Girls Said 2

• i believe this feeling comes even to the best of us.
    dont worry, it means ur human.

• Yep, sometimes. it just takes a good, kind person to open you up again. Preferably funny too. =)

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah bud, bad relationship just ended and still treats me terribly in small group. I don't laugh much, no more tears to shed, I'm not happy, but I'm content. My heart is locked up from that kind of intimacy, but people still enjoy my company for some reason, though I can't really express much emotion, a smile will crack every now and again. It's a slow process, but every trough finds its peak.

• When you're lying in bed staring at the fan on your cieling just wishing you were dead, life is a drag and you don't want to do it anymore. You don't feel anything anymore, nothing provokes your emotion. Feeling nothing is worse than feeling sad, you are numb, you feel like a corpse.

I know the feeling too well.