Help me ~ my life so boring ╭(°ㅂ°)╮╰(°ㅂ°)╯ any recommendation?

Any romance-comedy anime recommendation? Or korean and japanese rom-com recommendation? ╮(╯-╰")╭ my life so boring ~ or any shoujo manga?
Anything that could make me feel alive ! (ง ˙o˙) ว
Coz i died after finish reading the manga ''ao haru ride'' *evil laugh* (*´∇`*)

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Nisekoi? Love, chunibyo, and other delusions?

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't like romance-comedy anime but you can try these :
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
    Nisekoi
    Toradora
    clanned (season 2 is better (after story))

1|0
    0|0
    • I already seen and read all of this 😊 but clannad a. s is tear jerking 😭

• ok there is a site: myanimelist. net. search your favorite anime then there is a recommendation segment where people suggest that if you like this anime you will like these too

• I loved onepunch man. It's about this average guy who fails at life so he trains himself for 2 years to become a super hero that kills off monsters in one punch.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go out with me, you'll spend your time touring the world going to exotic and dangerous places.

1|0
    0|0
  • Plant a garden!

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 word.

Anime. (*˘︶˘*)

1|0
    0|0
  • Start the gym :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Shoujo manga huh? May be kaichou wa maid sama , i think it is very funny

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• For anime I suggest Acchi Kocchi for fluffy rom-com!(if you watched it before then forget it lolXD)
    And for Korean dramas, I know 'What Happens To My Family'. This drama is a mix of family drama and romance-comedy drama. I finished watching it not long ago too! I hope you consider watching the anime and Korean drama I suggested because they're awesome :3

1|0
    0|0
    • I think im sensing otaku here 😘😋 thank u for the reco. I'll definitely watch it

• Haha I was an otaku since I was a kid! The first ever anime I watched was Hayate No Gotoku! :3

• The romance anime i first watch was ''fushigi yuugi'' (ฅ•.•ฅ)

• Fairy Tail the Movie: Phoenix Princess was good. I also like Sword Art Online

1|0
    0|0
    • Fairy tail t. m and s. a. o is good 😊 but i'll try to check phoenix princess too 👍😃

• Special A is quite funny if you haven't already seen it :)

2|0
    0|0
    • I already seen it haha indeed so funny ! 😂 but my fav pairing is megumi and yahiro 😃👍 my 2nd fav anime coz ao haru ride wins my heart and ookami shojou and black prince