Help me ~ my life so boring ╭(°ㅂ°)╮╰(°ㅂ°)╯ any recommendation?

Any romance-comedy anime recommendation? Or korean and japanese rom-com recommendation? ╮(╯-╰")╭ my life so boring ~ or any shoujo manga?
Anything that could make me feel alive ! (ง ˙o˙) ว
Coz i died after finish reading the manga ''ao haru ride'' *evil laugh* (*´∇`*)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Nisekoi? Love, chunibyo, and other delusions?

• i don't like romance-comedy anime but you can try these :
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
    Nisekoi
    Toradora
    clanned (season 2 is better (after story))

• I already seen and read all of this 😊 but clannad a. s is tear jerking 😭

• ok there is a site: myanimelist. net. search your favorite anime then there is a recommendation segment where people suggest that if you like this anime you will like these too

• I loved onepunch man. It's about this average guy who fails at life so he trains himself for 2 years to become a super hero that kills off monsters in one punch.

• Go out with me, you'll spend your time touring the world going to exotic and dangerous places.

• Plant a garden!

• 1 word.

Anime. (*˘︶˘*)

• Start the gym :D

• Shoujo manga huh? May be kaichou wa maid sama , i think it is very funny

What Girls Said 3

• For anime I suggest Acchi Kocchi for fluffy rom-com!(if you watched it before then forget it lolXD)
    And for Korean dramas, I know 'What Happens To My Family'. This drama is a mix of family drama and romance-comedy drama. I finished watching it not long ago too! I hope you consider watching the anime and Korean drama I suggested because they're awesome :3

• I think im sensing otaku here 😘😋 thank u for the reco. I'll definitely watch it

• Haha I was an otaku since I was a kid! The first ever anime I watched was Hayate No Gotoku! :3

• The romance anime i first watch was ''fushigi yuugi'' (ฅ•.•ฅ)

• Fairy Tail the Movie: Phoenix Princess was good. I also like Sword Art Online

• Fairy tail t. m and s. a. o is good 😊 but i'll try to check phoenix princess too 👍😃

• Special A is quite funny if you haven't already seen it :)

• I already seen it haha indeed so funny ! 😂 but my fav pairing is megumi and yahiro 😃👍 my 2nd fav anime coz ao haru ride wins my heart and ookami shojou and black prince