Have you had one of these days?

Today after lunch I had this feeling that I wanted to cry. I was supposed to do an English Oral today at lunch. I was sort of freaking out and when Lunch was over I just felt like crying. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Your adrenaline was spiraling in a cause and effect process. You probably dreaded doing the oral, which gave you a surge of fear which you also reacted to. This happens very fast and the tension caused you to do no more than what you might do in the movies... cry. My guess is that it might have made you do better on the oral.

• Suppose to do an English oral today! Look at that sentence again, yeah it didn't sound right to me either, but i am in america and the only people here doing English oral are women

• I cry when my fart are really poop coming out.

• I never had those, but I know how you feel. You're just nervous, and afraid that if you fail you might get teased by others.

• Well some of us take tasks v seriously. There are emotional days in life mainly due to chemicals in body.
    U'll be fine dont worry

• I have not!

What Girls Said 4

• I always do this before and after something stressful.
    If I have to do something in front of people (singing, acting, a speech) I will cry afterwards, if I hold no confidence whatsoever in what I'm doing I will cry before.
    Nobody else seems to get this. They get nervous and worried, and a bit panicky sometimes, but they never cry. Even the sooks don't cry.

• maybe you wished lunch was longer. Usually they go so fast, you completely forget where all the time went.
    Yes I wanted to cry today at work. Just stressed out with work/boyfriend/family issues (not me just the people in the family). I need a vacay.

• You were too stressed and frustrated about the English Oral.

• Yeah, I feel like this too. Sometimes.