Would you want to come back in the next life as a male or a female?

If I'm living in modern Western civilization, I'd be female. No way would I ever wanna be male in this society, it is the worst. :(

What gender would you choose and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Male for sure! I'm sure you guys go through a lot but compares to us girls, you seem to have it easy. If I were a guy I'd work out all the time (I already do, but I refrain from bulking up) and join American Ninja Warrior! and I probably wouldn't really care about losing my virginty and I'd get to wear the samw thinf ober and over again :D

Man you guys are so lucky

• As a guy you would care about losing virginity cause society would be telling you you're a loser if you don't.

• Girls have it easy in their own way. The justice system is often easier on them, they get most of the settlement money when divorced while males struggle to pay alimony, feminism is pushing for female rights at the cost of males, the dating pool of females is almost always larger than males and you basically only have to look pretty to get a lot of things handed to you.

But there are also plenty of girls out there who work very hard, do an advanced study and make a career for themselves. That's great! Personally I'd get tired of going through periods and applying make-up fast. ;)

• oh wow just noticed all the typos I made- my bad. Asker, I meant I wouldn't really be pressured to stay a virgin

@remonster that's so interesting. But I don't believe in divorce, if I could avoid it I definitely wouldn't separate from my future partner and go through all the nasty settlements :P

Haha so if you had a choice, you'd stay a guy in the next life? :)

What Girls Said 1

• A girl. I understand the power of pussy.

What Guys Said 7

• I lived like of a male and I know, that a males dedication and I women's seduction can get any and everything done this I will like to be a women in next life, mastering the skill of seduction.

• I'm not sure if I would like to come back as a female. But sexually it would be interesting for sure!

• Male and female both have there issues so I faced all type of man problems so if I born like that again I can manger essay 😝.

• Male - - - -

• Male. There's no reason, I just don't want to be Female. :-/

• Still male cause I'm still male.

• A girl ha no pressure to be in a relationship. and easier masturbating plus you can be fucked my multiple guys in a row. us guys are done for awhile before we are ready to go again.