What do you constantly think of and that makes you sad?

What cheers you up?

Most Helpful Guy

• How messed up the world is and how I can't really do anything to Change it

• I'm pretty sure there are a lot of other people who think the same, we could make a difference together.

• But there's not enough. Even if a lot of people do agree with me, the damage is already done. All we can really do now is slow the end of the world down but we'll all have killed each other before we come to that sort of agreement

What Guys Said 4

• The fact I'm 19 and can help other people solve their problems but have difficulty helping myself. Sometimes I feel isolated from the world, and often times I just want to find a dark corner of the universe to be left alone.
    My life can be a contradiction, and not in a good way like that of a starburst.

• I feel you bro. :(

• Just saw the second question. Oh and I guess what cheers would me up would be playing/writing music. It is one thing where sad feelings can be put to use to bring about good songs. These songs also help me look back on feelings or memories I had and put away.

• That's nice.

• my shampoo makes me sad :(

• How disappointing I am as a human being.

What Girls Said 3

• The things in life I can never have.

• Death is always in my mind. I have an obsession with it. I worry about it, I am afraid of it.

Nothing cheers me up from it.
    I can be happy in general but this dark cloud is always there.

• what the world is coming to...

• Its nice to see people like you still exist. :)