(Active users) Do you consider GAG to be a job?

Do you consider GAG to be a job?
Since it takes up so much of your time?
Instead of receiving actual cash... you get x-per points, which you can redeem for a giftcard or a shirt.

Most Helpful Guy

• No not at all. The hours spent to get the monetary value of the prizes is worse than a sweat shop!

What Guys Said 13

• It's not a job, it's just volunteering for me. I don't have any question to ask. I solve my own problems myself so, I just try to help others by giving the best opinions I could or at least making jokes to make that person smile. I do moderation for the site. And the xper I will earn during the procedure will be donated. So it's non profit for me.

It was all good but I don't know why, I'm getting cold and poor response. This used to be entertainment but I am starting to feel more depressed than entertained because of this site.

• its just mere entertainment to me.

• hahahahahh in my case it's a normal job more or less... i get 200 bucks/month

although i don't keep em all for myself ^_^

• No, I don't. I just find it to be a way to pass the time. Although some people tell me I should probably read books instead sometimes, but so far I have been lazy for that.

• Naa, while it does take up a lot of time and I could be doing way more productive things it is a choice I made, it entertains me.

• Nahh more of a waste of time really

• Lol no because I can't use those giftcards in my country.

• Can't you?
      Because the giftcard gets sent to your e-mail (the amazon one) and you put it on the amazon site and purchase whatever you want (it gets shipped to u)

• But it says Amazon giftcards for ( USA, UK, FR, DE and CA)?

• Nope... just a way to kill time on the job.

• Not really no, I see it more as a advice site, social network

• no not really, just something when i'm bored

• I was in illusion that I am doing a social work here. LOL

• Yeah, I actually think it's a job now that you mention it.

• No, just entertainment. (Can Level 6 user be considered an active user?)

What Girls Said 11

• It's the closest thing to a job I've ever had. 😂
    But I definitely don't look at it as a job, I imagine a job would be way less enjoyable.

• Haha not really xD

• Nope it took up a lot of my time in the past and could earn that amazon card but never saw it as a job

• Not really. It's actually entertaining :)

• Wait what? We can use x-per points to redeem for giftcards? I never knew! quite interesting. zyes I do think GaG is like a career :O

• Yes, you can.
      Pretty "xper" under your name and scroll all the way down.

• Thanks I'll check it out! Just joined GaG yesterday so I didn't really know haha :)

• *press not pretty.

Welcome to Gag !

• Lol more like volunteer work.

• Nah. If I started to consider it a job I wouldn't be here as much.

• If it's a job then I want to request a raise for dealing with some of these people lol.

• Not really :)

• Nothing.. I'm just here because I like being here but not much longer if it gets more boring.

• Not at all!!!