What are ur thoughts about this?

I have noticed that lately in school knowladge really isn't important. There are people who really know a lot of stuff about a subject, but their grade is bad because the teacher doesn't like them. People have been telling me that knowladge is important, but in school are we really measuring it? I have a classmate who sucks up to the teachers very well. She has straight A's, yet no knowladge. So she is the one who will go to collage, she will do better. Not because of knowladge but because of her social skills. In this time i believe grades have really became only numbers, and i think things would need to change.

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly get bad grades in school. My parents would nag at me, but I had the urge to tell them that most students cheated and passed the exams/tests but I did it on my own and failed. A teacher of mine said,"Grades are nothing if your attitude is negative" and yet he gets mad when students with nice attitude fail his tests. This is why I hate school.

What Guys Said 3

• I speak with a background of 4 years engineering and 2 years of work experience.
    Dear Honestly your knowledge might not be acknowledged in the institute where you study because of reasons like teacher is biased etc when it comes to working in corporate sector organization all that matters is your output in terms of work. You are acknowledged, your work is given priority if it is of great quality. Most importantly you should have respectful and humble relationship with your boss.
    So don't worry, you're gonna do good if you really feel you have acquired knowledge rather than just grades.

Keep up to good work :)

• knowledge's important... and school won't provide u all knowledge u need 8)

• knowledge and wisdom is only good for YOU
    so you don't get lied too about things cause when you're young you believe what people say and as you get older you learn that some of it was said was wrong
    so study is for you too get a better job but so no one can pull a fast one on you

I've been lied to since i was young than when i turned 19 i found out most of what i learned was just theories with no proof

What Girls Said 5

• Grades doesn't define you. What's important is that you learn.

• Yeah, a lot of school's are messed up. Part of the reason I love being homeschooled.

• About what?

• i agree with you.

• They might have good memory retention but not the capacity to apply it after college.

Those who are street smart are of facts of figures but not academic. Schools teach students to be more left brain oriented but not much so in the right brain hemisphere.