MUSLIM GENITAL MUTILATION?

recently, I read a story about how Muslims are surgically tightening the women's vaginas each time they have sex with them. This surgical mutilation is extremely painful, dangerous, and against their will. The women in these areas have contacted the US and Europe asking them to bomb the areas in which they are at. They would rather be bombed to death rather then continue to endure that torture.

Whats your our opinion of this situation.

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Girl

• It's obviously very terrible. Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) happens a lot in other countries. Their clitorises are cut off when they're teenagers, so they can't feel pleasure and then their vaginas are sewed up to make sure they don't sleep with anyone until marriage (yet the men can sleep with anyone). Then their husbands have sex with them, forcing the stitches to rip out which is incredibly painful. They're susceptible to infections and it also makes it harder for them to menstruate. There are charities which are trying to protect young girls from this torture and make sure they stay in education.

0|0
    0|0
    • It is terrible, but what i dont get is that male genital mutilation is perfectly allowed (almost) everywhere in the world, while female genital mutilation is considered as cruel and terrible. Why don't they also consider male mutilation as terrible?

What Girls Said 5

• That you're spreading bullshit

0|1
    1|0
  • Muslim do a lot of shit. Let's piss on them and set the piss on fire

0|0
    0|0
  • That's terrible...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's done in France too because the youths have had sex and was afraid their future husbands would figure they would be loose. But it wasn't mutilation.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's disgusting

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• As unlikely as this sounds, we know the radical side of islam has done some pretty damn crazy things in the past.
    This however, i won't believe without proof. It's just too insane.

Though, regarding the need to stop them (ISIS in particular), that is a serious topic. It is threatening the world peace, and stability in southwestern asia.

0|0
    0|0
  • These kind of practices are common in Egypt even though it is illegal. It is odd just how far some people go in order to cause unnecessary harm for their children.

0|0
    0|0
  • that's kinda savage isn't it?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've heard of it and it is terrible what those people can do to their women, especially when it's their wives and daughters yet they treat them like animals, it sickens me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the heck are they doing this?

0|0
    0|0
  • bs here come and get some

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yooo for being antagonistic and blaming all Muslims

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not show a credible source about them contacting the US and asking to be bombed.

Idiot.

1|3
    0|0