That awkward moment when _______?

That awkward moment when u answer a question on gag. Then you realize an elderly person is watching the boobs displaying on ur phone screen.

Complete the sentence guys ! Fill in the blank !

Most Helpful Girl

• The awkward moment when I think someone is waving at me so I wave back. Then I find out they were just waving to someone behind me...

What Guys Said 14

• That awkward moment when you're bathing with 3 thai midgets and then your cat jumps up on the sink and just looks at you; judging you.
    you go to stand up and shoo Poe out the door but then he speaks to you and tells you just how disappointed he is... in Patrick Stewarts voice.
    you slip back in surprise and fall; crushing 2 of the 3 mini Thai folk.
    awkward...

• That awkward moment when _your crush asks you that who your crush is_.

That awkward moment when _you find half a worm in the apple_.

• i use a laptop anyway... so...

• Fill in the blank

• hmmmm

when i get an erection in public and someone stares at me... can't think anything more creative :(

• 1|0
  • That awkward moment when you're flirting with a really cute girl only to then find out that she's under 15 years old. >_>

• That awkward moment when you sneeze and accidentally cut one (farts) as well

• i just made my account, and this is the second question I'm answering, plus i don't have boobs, so no. that has never happened to me.

• Fill in the blank

• ooohh sorry. as I said: I'm new here xd. forgive me. okay, the awkward moment when it's dark and you're using the flashlight on your phone to find your phone.. something like that? ^.^

• ... you realise that your zipper is down, and it occurs to you that you have probably been like that for the last few hours, and spoken to two door-to-door sales girls during that time.

On a side note, 'boobs displaying'? Where? When did I miss that?

• You guys crack me up. Older people are not aliens. We were your age once and we have seen a lot more breasts than you have. Not exactly a shocker seeing more.

• Yeah I know. But she was way older than u like 90. And u know how old fashioned most of them r

• :) I do. And I am more progressive then most of my peers. In fact, sometimes it's scary how brittle my contemporaries are in their views. Maybe seeing your breast images shocked her back into being more alive!

• I trust a girl enough to explain my fetish and she is scared away

• When people first see me with my old styled clothes lol

• That awkward moment when you accidentally give an answer to the wrong GAG question.

• 😂😂😂😂 nice job

• That Awkward moment when you realize your shirt is inside out after it's too late.

What Girls Said 5

• That awkward moment when you're watching a movie with your parents.. And a sex scenes pops up :-!

That awkward moment when you realise the person you're talking is behind you

That awkward moment when you're about to take a picture a selfie but your friends just comes in and pose

• That awkward moment when you're walking around without pants on in front of your slider doors and notice your neighbor is in his backyard with a clear view of your living room / you. 😳

• That awkward moment when you answer a question but, it's actually a different question than what you thought you were answering.

• That awkward moment when I tell someone I think they're attractive and they don't take me seriously ahha

• That awkward moment when you forget where you parked the car