What's your favourite sweet?

Or "candy", as you Americans call it.

Updates:
Apologies, Canadians too.
Also, chocolate may be a candy for all I know, but it isn't a sweet. Sorry.

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I always considered chocolate, a candy and still sweet, but oh well. I would've said M&Ms then. But if that isn't sweet enough, I'm going with sour skittles.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay I think I haven't phrased this right. "Sweet" like the sugar kind that you ate as a kid. Not the dessert type sweet. I can't even correct myself any more because 'I've reached my weekly update limit'. Gosh this question is a train wreck. I'm a train wreck.

• Haha chocolate bars were the kind of stuff I ate as a kid and received on Halloween . I always considered them candy bars.
      Hmm, if it can't be chocolate though, my favorite is Sour Patch Kids, watermelon edition.

• Oh that sounds nice. I love sour Patch kids. I've always been led to believe that the word 'sweets' only apply to small, sweet items made of sugar. And the 'sweet' course of a meal, but I didn't think anyone would think I meant that.

What Guys Said 5

• Torrone, hazelnut candy from Italy, the greatest. Will damage your teeth if you eat it all the time, but hey..

0|0
    0|0
  • choco chip cookies

0|0
    0|0
  • Does gummy sharks count?

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheesecake
    Ice cream
    anything related to peanut butter

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like sweets but I generally like Twix if I had to choose.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I love Reese peanut butter cup (chocolate) and almond joy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like chocolate! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • And Canadians. I like gummy candies and chocolate

0|0
    0|0
  • I like cookies and ice cream!

0|0
    0|0
  • Snores Blondie's and, just about anyt type of chocolate and, cookie dough ice cresm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheesecake!!

0|0
    0|0
  • gummy bears... red ones... <3_<3

0|0
    0|0