Do you remember that creepy kid from high school? Were you nice to him/her?

Are you going to see the movie the gift?

Most Helpful Guy

• I ignored 3/4 of the people in my class and about all others.

What Guys Said 10

• I've never been in a class with a 'creepy' kid but I was the shy one almost all of the time.

Although I still am rather quiet all of the time, I'm at least no the coward I used to be.

• If you didn't know a creepy kid in middle or high school... you were the creepy kid (or maybe still are)

• nope... who's he?

• I was cordial to everyone, can't say they were the same to me. Cheerleaders used me to buy candy from them for their uniforms, jocks used me for their papers. and I got nothing in return.

• I more less stayed to myself cause i was being bullied
    most of the creeps never bothered me..

• There were more than one but I was never nice to them they were too weird.

• Lol saw this preview before pitch perfect 2. Hope it doesn't cause more bullying tho.

• I am the creepy kid from high school

• i WAS that creepy kid from highschool. haha. and they treated me quite shitty i have to say... .

• I'm sorry to hear that.

• dont worry. i'll go for them like in the movie! thanks hollywood for giving us inspiration!

ps. no you are not, you would probably bully me alongside the "cool" company if you were back there... .

• I don't tend to say things I don't mean and since I was bullied in middle school, myself. I would never do that to another person, I'm not like that.

• I was the creepy kid. I say "was" because I'm working on turning it around. It's not easy though. Girls are still really uneasy around me.

What Girls Said 4

• I was nice to everyone.

I was the one bullied and targeted

• Yes I was nice to him.

• i remember. i was nice to everyone.

• We had one in our high school, I guess. I think he had a disorder, but not sure which one. I was nice to him, but didn't interact with him much (I am nice to everyone). He was "obsessed" with this one really popular girl (according to her), and she told everyone "he gives me the creeps", but in an obnoxious way. I stopped hanging out with her after that.