If you had to spend the rest of your life within the confines of one American state, which state would you choose and why?

Any state. Can't leave it EVER, not even for 1 second.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was going to say California, but then I realize that they have an ongoing water crisis going on. So with that in mind, I'll have to go with Florida.

Amusement parks, beaches, women in bikinis, affordable cost of living and the fine ass College girls that go to Panama City every Spring Break is all I need in life.

Most Helpful Girl

• California. I've visited there before and I've always wanted to live there. I'm moving to Chicago next year to finish college though and be near family so I may like it there and decide not to move to Cali anyway.

• Where do you live now

• @AidenBlue

Warm weather like 75-90 or above degrees.

• @AidenBlue

Sometimes it would snow in Montana in June. Ugh I hated it. It was like either fall or winter 9 months out of the year basically.

What Guys Said 13

• I would say some state in the south, because I like southern chicks.

But, I gotta go with California. I got the Warriors, so I'll be happy for life.

• California. Big. All climates. Plenty to see and do. Great golf. Vacation places, plenty of industry/work etc.

• hawaii then

• Hawaii, beaches

• New York so I can be stuck up for an American hahaha.`

• California is legit. But expensive af

• WI!!! Two reasons Lambeau and Madison
    Brutal winters suck though

• I'll pick California. ;P

• Montana, i love the nature, and Rockies

• Massachusetts. I live in New York now, so I am close. But definitely Mass.

• Damn.. there is no waffle icon...

• hmmm tough choice. Which state has the most deaths per year?

• Actually, I'm not going to be mean and just say California. Because cali girls <3

• alaska, ill go fuckin rogue, hunt me some bears and wolves, ill be one with the wild...

What Girls Said 8

• California!

• Caliiii!!! :p

• california maybe. because of the beaches, the sun and how relaxed people appear to be

• California. Not because of the beaches, I don't care about that. But because it's so diverse

• California. Because, easy access to HRT and 90% of my friends are from Oakland lol

• Texas will do.

• If I had to stay in America I would very very unhappy :(

• Texas. I have lived here all my life. I don't plan on leaving.