Guys which video-game genre would you prefer your girl to be into?

Anyway it might b a stupid generalization…. but I believe gals who play RPGs tend to b more cute somehow…. j-RPGs particularly :p

Most Helpful Girl

• lmao

None of the girls I've dated so far have been gamers, come to think of it. That's pretty strange. But of the girls I know now almost every one of them plays videogames, and almost every one plays a different type of game! I have one friend who mostly plays old Contra-type run n gunners, I have one friend who only plays Minecraft and Pokemon, I have one friend who plays oldschool FPS, I have one friend who mostly plays Roguelikes and RPGs, I have one friend who plays platformers, etc. I mostly play arcade games and dungeon crawlers.

Come to think of it most of us play different games to each other. And I wouldn't want to live in a world without any of these awesome ladies. So. If I had to pick I'd like her to play a multiplayer-heavy genre so we could play together, lol. Some of the most fun I had was when we were all playing Pokemon on Smogon or Minecraft on our server. Maybe if she was really into fighting games, that'd be cool. We could compete with each other all the time. That's when gaming gets real good, when you have a partner to play against all the time.

• thanks for MHO!

I realize I repeat myself in this lol. "almost every one plays a different type of game [...] Come to think of it most of us play different games to each other" it would seem I forgot the point I was making half way through! :P

What Girls Said 3

• I like RPGs best because FPS are totally boring. I want to actually be saving the universe from destruction or something. I don't care about shooting people. If I wanted to do that, I'd become a cop in the US.

• I will love any genre as long as the story line and game mechanics are good.

• I LOVE PLYING SHOOTING AND VIOLATE GAMES I'M JUST A STRAIGHT UP GAMER SOMETIMES MORTAL KOMBAT FAN THIUGH

What Guys Said 16

• The destruction of humanity through nuclear fire mostly lol
    Remember... always hit first and hit them hard.
    http://i.imgur.com/rRVe801.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JobWjQI.jpg

Don't live in New York or Chicago cos you're gonna die in a nuclear fire.
    http://i.imgur.com/PDZp5ho.jpg

Generally stay away from Asia and Eastern Europe .
    http://i.imgur.com/d5BpAFQ.jpg

Try going to Australia or maybe South America or Africa.

• How hard is Alaska hit?

• There ain't even a mil bruh hahaha
      Though push comes to shove you're gonna want to cut off our oil and minerals from the rest of the continent.
      Yes, you're disturbing me slightly o_o

• @NateInAk
      Poor India , taking all the hits for everyone else in the allied world so they don't have to be nuked.
      And most of western Europe as well.
      Poor UK , they thought they could stay out of a nuclear war

• I play so many different genres that it wouldn't really matter what she's into because I probably have played it or am currently. Also on a sort of unrelated note @justbanannaz used to play Runescape and was one of the those low leveled players who wanted to talk and that would always follow us higher level ones into the wilderness, I find that really funny for some reason.

• I would be in real trouble because I don't know the first thing about video games.

• I would like it if she played FIFA or Pro Evolution Soccer
    cdn.lolhappens.com/.../...5625390_2132215559_n.jpg

• Hmm. I think I agree with you on RPG's. It also proves that she's not looking for instant-gratification (shallowness) because RPG's require serious effort to complete!

• Booo... I like girls that like survival horror and fps or anything
    I remember there was this girl that wanted to play xbox with me, she likes gears of war but i only had two controllers at the time damn such a shame,

She was cute too, i would have been in heaven, video games and hot girl , shame

• why couldn't she play if u had two controllers?

• *spelling mistake, I had only one controller and the other one i had was taken by a friend, (it was his)
      Shame, we could have bonded and become partners or something

• If she's into sports games, I'm marrying her.

• If bae played FPS I'd bend the knee.

• If she can finish dark souls, wife her.

• Multiplayer games of some sort so the two can play together

• Any game would be good.

What are you into @Mustachekitteh?

• Usually PC games since that's what I've been playing with mostly. Then Nintendo Games.

• league of legends, and then We'll fight the haters together
    I've met a few ones on there :)

• cs:go because if you play with me and you're shit you're dumped

• Play some m****phukin NBA2k. Thats the only game i play when i play video games. I ain't no loser

• Shooter, action adventure, Rpg, Jrpg, Orpg..