Girls, what's the weirdest message you've received on this site?

You can copy paste if you like. I'm curious to know since I hear that girls get tons of weird messages from guys here.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• There's sooooooo many. This is what I got just now, LMAO 😂😂😂
    http://i57.tinypic.com/majf4n.png

• LMAO wow. So pathetic. A lot of girls seem to complain about these messages but personally, I feel a bit jealous. Why? Because of all the good laughs and comedy I'm missing out on lol.

• Yeah, it's funny af xD

What Girls Said 20

• This isn't the weirdest, but it is the most recent.

how can you describe your pussy in a few words
    Tue, May 26 4:50:08 AM

...
    Tue, May 26 8:41:08 PM

Do you mean spotted
    Wed, May 27 4:15:01 PM

No. That didn't mean anything. I'm not going to describe it.
    Wed, May 27 4:57:28 PM

Do you like sex
    Thu, May 28 2:45:23 AM

• Here's a few from a few months back. Made an entire question out of it.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1210358-is-this-really-normal-to-you-do-you-speak-to-girls-irl-like-this-too

• Lots of cyber sex questions, random do you like to sleep with a penis in your vagina questions.

When I had my real picture up, I got a lot of messages asking if I would video chat them so I could watch them masturbate, now I don't even bother with putting my picture up. Makes it happen just a bit less.

• I had a guy ask me if I've ever gotten my vehicle stuck in snow/sand/mud... And then how I got it out...

• I get way too many creepy messages to choose just one...

• Few examples? If you don't mind.

• "Are you that girl who had sex with multiple guys in a bar to win a free holiday, that ended up being the name of a drink?"

And no that was not me...

• on the top of my head..

someone who loves farts

someone who fantasizes about his penis being chopped off.

• One guy keeps changing his account. I block him and he just makes a new account. I always know it's him though He must have made 5 + accounts so far.

• Someone from Florida sent me their address and told me to meet them for sex.

• It was like some dude looking fer a wife who he could "shower with presents" *cringe*

• Some anon guy wanted me to kick him in the crotch area.

• "Hi, do you like a big cock? "

• A guy that wanted to go to bed with me, to teach me how to get straight. yak.

• A guy asking me if he can marry my feet.

• you are fucking hot
    thats the weirdest message i got here

• yeah you're right I have received some weird ones like one guy asked me what the naughtiest thing I ever did was

• the one asking how important a penis size is

• A lady asking about pubic hair removal.. A lot.. obsessively
    guys asking about feet.
    one guy asking if I'd ever gotten my car stuck in the mud
    some idiot who was like 27 asking if girls had to spread their labia to pee, dumbass has no idea that we don't pee from the vagina itself

• A guy sent me a message begging me to kick him in the balls. He even offered to travel to where I live so I could do it.

• I go anon mostly so I don't get any more creepy messages. Usually asking to cyber sex.

• Smart

• That's just like a few. There have been some really nice people on here as well :)