An Arizona lawmaker suggested that it would be great if we could require everyone to attend church. Isn't that great?

A female Arizona lawmaker suggested (Sylvia Allen) that America require citizens to attend church weekly. She also knows the earth is only 6,000 years old. What are your thoughts?
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/03/28/arizona-lawmaker-proposes-mandatory-church-attendance/21158854/

• Yes we all should be forced to go to church
  • We should just kill ourselves
  • We might want to consider not voting this fool back in office

Most Helpful Guy

• O, I'd bring that worship meeting to such a screaching halt...

• I would love to hear what you would do lol

• Yaaaaay me! 😄

• All day yay! Not lettuce pray... for more salad

What Girls Said 4

• Yes because obviously everyone in Arizona is Christian right?

• God would not approve.

• If there is one surely not.

• Wow, really? That is scary he want to impose decisions on people instead of doing things that would help society, like, I don't know, making laws that benefit the public and not hurt people.

• Well if we don't like the suggestion we are discriminating against Christians no?

• It was a she...

• Well if we don't believe as they do or criticize their actions and beliefs and laws they want to impose we are discriminating them.

• haha no thank you!

• Getcha a collar and taze ya!

What Guys Said 5

• no way... it's savage

• I can see this might give the Jedi Church quite a boost...

• Could not hurt forcing people to understand right and wrong along with learning some background of how the world was created. I don't see how it can hurt.

• You must be trolling right?

• Most all laws have some basis in God and his teachings. Adultery was once a crime which would cost the violator everything, now it is a brownie point. In the past killing was illegal now Ford kills people and hides behind the law and profits sour. There is no moral turpitude in the USA for Americans but every foreigner must comply with God's rules to stay here, be here or become apart of this country. On the dollar is says "in God we trust" and has the eye of the Lucifer on the money as the God this nation trust. I feel some knowedge should be given as to why we are being attacked form many nations all having to do with God or religion.

• You're a mixed of educated and totally lost. Sorry for you.

• It's totally ridiculous to even suggest mandatory church attendance.

• Well you might wanna tell that crazy witch that.

• I'm atheist, so would I go to jail?

• I'm not sure what he suggested punishment would be. Check out and maybe comment on parkway's answer.