Guys, what do you think of a girl owning a Ford Mustang?

I want a mustang because I want a sports car, because everyone in my family has had one as their 1st car (not counting hand-me-downs). It would be a V6 just because I really don't NEED the speed of a V8 (I want the speed, but I don't need it)
It's also the only sports car that I'm able to see out of the back windshield with ease,
In camaros and challengers, the rear windows didn't give me enough visual
Plus, I've always liked Mustangs, especially the older models.

21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• Depends on whether it's a base model/v6 Mustang or a V8 powered model. In car communities people who opted for base models without the better suspension and V8 engine have always sort of been looked down upon because they kind of come across as posers or people who just don't know. If it's a proper V8 one, I'd think cool of it. If it's a V6 powered one, well at that point you might as well get a proper family car.

• Tomboy.
    Or she wanted a fast car without doing any research.
    Or she just likes Mustangs, like I do, because they look cool.

Anyway, who cares.

• Sorry but Ford Mustangs are "me too" cars.

• How do you mean?

• I think he means like "oh look, I have a fast car too! It looks cool too!" when people with more expensive/quality sports cars are around.
      I don't know for sure though.

• Sorta, it is specifically for Mustang owners in my area. Basically they are everywhere, very common car. "I have a Mustang." "Oh you do? Me too!"
      What truly bothers me is that Mustangs are suppose to be a sports car, muscle car, fast car. I have absolutely no respect for anyone that buys a car like that with a V6. Those cars are designed and built to run V8s!!! If you want a Mustang, then get one with a V8. If you want a V6 then go buy a Camry.

• Bitchin. Why not? Here is a piece of trivia. When the original Ford Mustang came out it was a sensation. One fellow drove a tractor trailer through a store front window because he was staring at a new Mustang as it drove by. (Source, Iacocca: An Autobiography)

• kewl tomboyish gal 8)

• Indifferent.
    She is still the same girl as if she didn't own one.

• My son-in-law had a 2006 Mustang and he absolutely hated it. Then when he and my daughter got married, he went the SUV route. But if you like it and don't have to haul a bunch of stuff around, enjoy.

• Girls are allowed to do all sorts of things these days... Do it... but because you want to, and not because I told you to...

• It wouldn't matter to me

"I want the speed, but I don't need it".
    lol.

• THat's really cool, it's not like a big turn on tho.

• I'm just gon be a little jelly

• Honestly, I don't care at all what car she has. She can own whatever car she wants.

• Um... if she's hot, she's hot.

• I like Mustangs, but it wouldn't determine whether I liked a girl or not.

• It kinda depends on what model year you're wanting
    Do know what year or model/generation you want?

• For a first car, id say "Damn! You rich?" but i think thats cool

• Sexier if it was a Ford Bronco not a Ford Mustang, plus mad respect too.

• I have a camaro, want to race?

• OK? And... lol

I mean, I personally don't like Ford's but, if that's what you want...

• **shrugs** whatevs.