What are the benefits of having a female in your life (Don't list sex or friendship)?

List truly positive benefits of having a wife or girlfriend. I stated NOT to list sex or friendship because you can get that else where.

Most Helpful Girl

• -we have a deeper understanding of feeling emotions. As you guys see from a far a homeless man wanting money, we see a homeless man, something before, lost family, lost kids, now homeless. So we will give you a different perspective on certain things.
    -some to talk to about anything. I know guys do the same, but guys are pretty laid back, so they are pretty cool with things, we are honest. You won't get no bullshit oh man, yeah fuck her, her boyfriend won't know opposed to nah, bad idea, you'll get your head smashed in. Drama, you guys don't like that.
    -Nurture. You guys don't often show your feelings, until you are with them, alone, behind closed doors. If you're sick, if you're depressed, upset, angry, whatever, we would want to make you feel better. We care, about people who are in our lives, so if they weren't feeling 100% we would try our best to get you back on track.

I think some of this applies to most women, not all. I know I do have these benefits.

What Girls Said 4

• Children, support when you are old and dying, entertainment when bored through conversation, help finding interesting things to do and videos to watch, help with house work, help making money, help planning vacations, help dealing with people, healing cooking and preparing meals

• We cook for you... .

• someone to support you in hard times
    someone to make you laugh
    a second income to bring you financial security (half the rent you would have had to pay living alone, half the bills etc .) two incomes help a TON in present society!
    help with chores and cooking and other adult stuff
    can look after you when you are sick
    someone to talk to after a long stressful day
    someone to go on weird adventures with

• Will keep things tidy and organized. Smells good. Can give an insight into the opposite sex. Cooks yummy food. Is highly amusing :-)

What Guys Said 10

• Gosh. My wife cooks for me, keeps my house clean, watches tv with me, plays games with me, prepares my lunch in the morning, wakes me up so I don't oversleep, makes me a sandwich whenever I'm hungry, gets me a drink whenever I'm thirsty (actually it doesn't even get to that point, she always makes sure I'm well fed and hydrated!), she remembers my family's birthdays and anniversaries, buys cards, writes cards.. I could go on for a while..

No random friend will ever do this.

• A girl I was speaking to told me two good things today.
    She can cook for me and also look after me when I'm sick! 😂
    That's so funny lol.

• a better presence than a guy :D

• Well if you consider constant stress and manipulation as benefits, then I would say a whole whole lot

• Someone who'll back you up as long as you're together. I find that girls are more loyal than friends if they really like the guy.

• None, unless yoynhavs thier absolute support and are willing to work with all your problems and stick with you through every tough time, for example a wife like FDR's First Lady. Other than that there is literally none

• More emotional freedom than when you're out with the lads.

• They'll be there for you, even when it gets really tough. You can just talk to them whenever you want.

• just sex... otherwise I don't need female friends

• Well, there's...

And...

What about...

... hmm...