Is love even worth it?

I don't think it is then at the end, when y'all break up y'all will be blaming each other for wasting so much time, but at the end u suffer being hurt and waste your time thinking about them.. then it makes you a stronger person

Most Helpful Guy

• it worths... as long as it's still alive :p

What Guys Said 6

• You would be way ahead if the pack if you just focus on making you the best you you can be, then maybe love would be worth it.

• What you are talking about is probably not love.
    Many people confuse attraction, lust and desire with love. And this, just like you say often end up in heartache.

• Love is probably not logical at all. But in the end, there is a sole purpose. The logically standpoint of love is to have children who will one day be a part of society- our society-- the society that so desperately needs saving...

• Trust me love is worth it when you meet right person.

• It would be if girls weren't such manipulating little princeses

• You got me at "it makes you a stronger person"

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, it is. Because it teaches you a lot and forces you to face things that will make you stronger. It teaches you to self reflect, see your own flaws and discover what things you need out of a relationship in the future.

• I don't think it is.