Would you riot if Matriarchy was officially declared tomorrow?

Society and popular culture are dominated by the feminist ideology. Yes, we aren't a matriarchy but if things continue down this road, we may find ourselves there someday. How would you react?

Most Helpful Guy

• We're not heading towards matriarchy. We're heading towards anarchy.

Feminism, environmentalism, socialism, fascism and all the other manifestations of irrationality are bankrupting Western governments.

But, yes, there will be rioting. But, no, I won't be joining in. I will be defending myself against them, with deadly force if necessary.

• There has never been a great matriarchy. In fact, the few that HAVE existed have been animalistic and tribal. Some matriarchies are extremely violent like those of the native Americans.

The West collected so much wealth from the other world. It's a shame really. Now we've given it to women and are heading towards crisis.

• Then again, the most feminist countries like Sweden and Denmark are pretty well off.

• Sweden and Denmark have serious problems. But, they are surviving despite feminism. Denmark is actually one of the freest economies in the world. And Sweden has been liberalizing its economy since its bankruptcy in the early 1990s. In fact, in most categories of the 'Index of Economic Freedom', Sweden ranks higher than the US.

What Girls Said 3

• Oh brother.

• yeah i would.

• Yes it is and it's about damn time too!

• About time for Matriarchy or about time to stand up against it?

What Guys Said 7

• I would wait and see how it worked out first.

• Interesting, bro !
    Tell us what would happen.

• np wid me LOL

• No... why would I do that?

• I would weep for the world, basically. Most outspoken feminists are ridiculously pro-fem and anti-male. They only want equality when it suits THEM, which is an absolute disgrace for feminism as it once was. :(

• As long as she's hot and likes me, OKAY!

• ye i hate Mariachi music