Have you ever stalked someone or stalking one currently?

Have you ever stalked someone or stalking one currently?

• Yes I have before.
    44% (7)42% (5)43% (12)Vote
  • No I have not.
    56% (9)58% (7)57% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
6|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha that's a cool picture.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Lol no I have not xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Online stalking lol

0|1
    1|0
  • Yes , I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I have what is called a life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Uh, no I have a life.

0|1
    1|0
    • Do stalker have no life?

• Show All
    • When someone interesting enters my life, is when I'd be willing to do all the online stalking to see if they had any crime records. In other words, I stalk people because I actually have a life.
      May I suggest you, don't ever make any assumptions within a population.
      It makes you look ignorant.
      And no, ignorant is not an insult. Ignorant is not having access to information. You not knowing is mainly because you never met someone who stalks and still lives an interesting life, but I still hope that you may see the limitations within your perception.

• Lectured by a 17yr old girl, oh please, give me a break.

What Guys Said 10

• Naw but I'm willing to bet my left that this is how your AVG GAG creeper acts around girls IRL 24.media.tumblr.com/.../...r1qweO1spkzrho2_400.gif LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • If you've never stalked someone you've never been a teenager with a mad crush.

1|2
    0|0
  • No I don't think so

0|1
    0|0
  • not into it :p

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but I have been stalked.

0|1
    0|0
  • On social media site yes, do I feel awful yes. Every who had a crush in this day and age, I feel will use social media sites to get information.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but i have been stalked before by this fat girl

1|1
    0|0
  • It's not worth it. Chance is the girl/guy you're stalking will dump you, not even worth it

0|1
    0|0
  • I might've followed a girl for a couple paces before cowarding out after trying to think of something to say, but other than that no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Other than lurking through her Instagram page, no I have not.

To anyone who downvotes this: Don't even TRY to say that you've never done lurked through someone's social media page before.

1|1
    0|0
    • Interesting cause everyone have done it or at least at once. After all almost everyone have or had a social media page.. I don't think that is necessary a hardcore stalking or something.

• I think that it counts as stalking, which is why I clicked the "yes I have before" button