I have bad grades in my classes?

Schools almost over and I don't want to end with d and f in all my classes except my elective I have an A
Help? I'm already trying my homework
But it won't do much help!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe ask your teachers for make up work

• We have a squedle were I see my first third and fifth on Tuesday and Thursday
      And second fourth sixth on Wednesday and Friday since there wasn't school Monday
      And then next week school ends on Wednesday and Monday we have my fist and second class to do our end of course exam and the next day i have the next two... u know? Will I have time!!!

• I'll try thanks

What Guys Said 5

• Spend less time on social media such as G@G and less time on your smart phone and more time studying and you will get better grades. It's just that simple.

• whoa stop... grades r not as much important as u think!! relax!! :)

• Straight up ask your teacher what you can do to improve your grades

• Just relax and don't worry about it, it's already too late. Instead, swear to yourself that you'll study harder next year and get all A's to make it up for this year.

• less G@G more study xD

What Girls Said 5

• your teachers want you to be successful. go to tutorials and ask them what you can do for your grade. the sooner the better

• I'm sorry... But i dont think there is much you can do at this point, but make sure to try better next year. :)

• Have a smart friend tutor you or have your parents get a tutor. I'm pretty sure there's a bunch of educational videos on youtube as well.

Otherwise, you'll just have to tough it out with summer school or repeating the course. But it's not the end of the world.

• mmm if you do well on hw and examns its going to help you a loooot! also copy all your classes becuase that gives you tons of points, xoxo :)

• just work harder.