What's your "summer song"?

Basically the song (s) you'll be enjoying the summer to.

Most Helpful Guy

• Way too early for me, and I don't think that I'll have a definitive summer song there will probably be a handful of songs/possibly albums that will mean the world to me. Music is strange for me because I've been hating mainstream/billboard top 200 shit since I was a child. Hell my favorite singer as a kid (when I was 3/4yo) was Phil Collins, that's an insanely amazing choice for a child because that man makes music aimed towards adults & he is very talented more so than most modern musicians (especially billboard top 100 acts)

Also it's hard to plan when I'll discover an album/band/musician who will have profound effect on me, it can occur anytime in the year.

BUT here's some random examples that I can remember
    summer 2007 Silversun Pickups- melatonin album/ Say hi (to your mom) - Hooplas involving circus tricks/ Snow Patrol - Run
    sum 2008 Explosions in the Sky - your hand in mine & greet death/Godspeed You! Black Emperor - 1st 3 albums/ Slowdive - Alison/ Drop Nineteens - Winona
    -

• summer 2009 - God is an Astronaut - All albums/ Jakob - Cale:Drew album Subsets of Set album Solace album (one of my all time favorite albums ever)
      Sum 2010 - I have no idea random guess - The Echelon Effect - album / Gojira - From Mars to Sirus
      Sum 2011 - I have no idea Cynic - All albums /Hammock - all albums
      Sum 2012 - Mint Julep - Aviary
      Sum 2013 - Daysleepers - all albums/ Rosetta - all albums
      Sum 2014 - Nothing - All albums/ Man without Country - FOE

There's plenty I forgot but I already went WAY beyond what you were asking for when you made this question, Also certain songs/albums that stand out the most or left an everlasting impression aren't always discovered in the summer, 2013 I discovered some amazing bands/songs in the winter/end of the year that sparked a lot of creativity for me and changed my views on certain things.

• Definitely above and beyond what I asked but that's awesome 😂☺️

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 9

• Beyonce - summer time

• https://youtu.be/WJKDaIUYt6g

This is the serious jam in Miami. We are very serious about summer. Like even more so than Spring break. Thats pretty fucking serious.

• shut up and dance by walk the moon is so entertaining

• "calvin harris- summer" 🙆

• I have a few but they seem like heartbroken songs : Stitches by Shawn Mendes
    Where are ΓΌ by Justin bieber
    I really like you by Carly Rae Jepsen

• i love power sunset knox remix

• Jaded by Aerosmith

• For the everyday type of music, I'd suggest Wasted by Tiesto, We Are The Kids by Walk The Moon, or This Summer's Gonna Hurt Like A Motherf***er by Maroon 5. However, this mixtape has it all: soundcloud.com/.../spring-summer-break-2k15

(The first song is currently in as a joke; it should be deleted on June 11/12)

• California Girls!!