Girls, what do you think of a guy that draws women?

Say, he drew it for hentai, or if it was just sexy women for some comic book or manga or animation.

I'm actually just learning to draw, and I'm terrible. So I'll wait before I show any of you it.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I would hope it was professional grade work, and not something he does on the side and posts on deviantart when it looks like a teenager drew it in some fake anime style.

If it was good is still be weirded out. Like is this what he thinks is hot? Is this what he wishes I looked like? Is this what he wants me to do/wear?

• Women in cartoons are often unrealistic or very idealized. No need to be paranoid about how he feels, or whether or not your the best thing that ever happened to him. Just saying.

• It sounds cheesey, but there's really no other way to put it.

• Also, strippers don't always have perfect bodies either. The ones that do are the ones raking in the serious cash, and they have to make exercising a part time job (16hrs out of the week or more) to look that way.

What Girls Said 19

• Hentai seems really creepy so I don't know, if it was just study of the female form in an actual art class then of course I'd be ok with it because it's just figuring out the shapes of the body. But Hentai is often very violent and awful from what I have accidentally come across while looking for picture of my favourite anime characters :( so I hate it.

• Sorry, I'm just laughing as I'm reading that.

"Oh no, what've they done to you?" D:

• It's just as bad as when people draw porn of my little pony characters, think of how many little kids had to accidentally see that. It just makes me hate adults even more they have to make every single damn thing into porn!

• Still funny. :)

• I love drawing women. And I suck at drawing the male body/face, I just suck at it. So, I would get his love of drawing women.

• I wouldn't mind.

• It shows that the guy is artisitic, and observant in a way. He pays attention to details, so I wouldn't mind. But it also depends on what drawings he has. If the people in his drawings are doing some weird stuff that I'm not into, that'll be kinda weird. Id be a little scared of his fetishes. lol
    If it's sexy, then I'd love to see his work, because I personally love art.

• Mmm yeah? I suggest taking a look at deviantart pics when you have the time.

• I'd probably avoid him because he doesn't like real, live, human beings. Not into people who are attracted to cartoons.

• Kinda weird.
    Pornography drawer.

• You study women as an art

• Hey, i personally wouldn't care. If he was a good artist I would think it was cool.

• Nothing. I would just think he's artistic and liked to draw. but if he's my boyfriend he better be drawing me, too! Can't have these cartoon hoes all up in my man when I'm not there.

• He knows the true beauty of a woman.

• I wouldn't mind.

• That would be attractive, someday you could have him draw you, it's romantic , reminds me of the Titanic

• If he's good at it, I'd probably complement his art

• I'd be curious about his drawing skills actually

• I don't really mind :P

• I don't care he can draw whatever he wants

• it depends on what you draw but hentai doesn't leave much to the imagination.

• More power to ya

• I'm an artist, so I guess I wouldn't mind. There are differences between drawing them for a profession, as a hobby and as an obsession.