I don't know why I want a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• I got my first major crush when I was like 10-11 so I wouldn't say being "a kid" means you can't want a relationship. Dating can be tricky so sometimes being really young when you start dating can complicate life so much more than it needs to be. I don't know exactly how old you are, but considering the fact it says you are under 18, I would ask the parental units how they feel about this. If they don't agree, a relationship will do you no good because if they aren't okay with it then they could easily make it hard for you to see the guy outside of school or wherever you meet a potential guy...

Don't feel like it's a bad thing to want a relationship though. It is totally normal, especially in your teens. As long as you don't get too serious really fast, dating can be a lot of fun.

What Guys Said 5

• u wanna have some companionship>

• wait your a kid still

• generations has changed.

• No it has not it could be 500 years from now your still just a child and can't take care of yourself on your own now can you? People have used that excuse for over 100 years and to this day it still stands. What happens if you get prego? You can't afford the baby

• Omg... I'm getting annoyed with these stuff people thinking I will take it far. I'm not those kind of people, and besides... Children aren't my thing and I don't really worry about that. Maybe for once want to feel wanted in someone life.

• Becuase you want a guy to spread your thighs and pound you

• You want LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE ♥‿♥

• been there, it's painful, not willing to go back... well I don't know, maybe :P

• LLLOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE (╯3╰)

• I don't know now... ha

• That sounds like a statement rather than a question, maybe you want companionship

What Girls Said 2

• i dont want one

• lots of people do.