Gamers: Which one are you?

• I'm a newb
  • I'm a noob
  • I'm a pro

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a newb with occasional outbursts haha.

I'm a pro at some games though... haha but others, I never even attempt to play-I'm that bad (no skills)

What Girls Said 6

• I'm a newb at first until I'm a pro lol. I play games and fall in love with them and practice until I get better and good at them, it annoys me if i'm not good at a game.

• What's the difference between a newb and a noob? Lol

I wouldn't call myself a pro because I'm not super into competitive gaming, but I adapt well and am fairly good. Plus I've been playing video games all my life

• im an actual newb

• I used to be a very good gamer but I'm more of a newb with most games now because I haven't played video games regularly in like 3 years lol

• Noob is like normal? so for some I'm noob (I hate that word) and for most I'm a pro.

• No, "Noob" is the type of player who sucks at the game, will never get better, and is an asshole to other players (Basically most of Xbox Live members and CoD fans). "Newb" is just the beginner player.

• Oh right, No! I'm not that!. I just thought it was the meh kind of player. If I had time I could easily finish a game in a day :)

• I don't speak nerd

• im a noob.

What Guys Said 5

• I'd like to think I'm a newb turning into a pro. For the most part, it all really depends on the game. Things like shooters and such, I'm new to. I'm open to help, but when people start hurling insults at me I get angry and either fight back or leave the game entirely. Same with fighting games. However, I'm pretty decent at RPGs and platforms, and the occasional hack-n-slash. I wouldn't say the best, but I can say I know a thing or two on how to play.

• I'm just a casual gamer. It's all about the fun. I don't know why people get all fucking upset about being a noob or a pro.

• 0|0
  • I go pro and crazy in multiplayer games
    I need to get out more 😩

• I pro csgo player I am mg1 so pro I have knife juan