GAGers: What phone should I get?

I've had an iPhone 4 for the past 4 years (the same model, but not the same phone) because I needed a phone and I figured that I would get the iPhone since it was free, I liked the design, and it's simple to use.

However, I'm getting tired of it and am looking to replace it soon. But this time around, I don't think I'll get the new iPhone. I've been considering getting the new Samsung Galaxy S6, but I don't know whether to get that one or the Edge version of it. What do you guys think?

• Get the Samsung Galaxy S6
  • Get the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
  • Stick to Apple and get the iPhone 6/6+
  • Other (Please specify)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a galaxy note IV which is pretty good.

What Girls Said 2

• I've heard a lot of problems with s6, iPhone is boring I've had two and will never go back, I played with a friends s6 edge it was pretty cool. I'm thinking of getting a note though

• iPhone please so we can facetime and imessage.

What Guys Said 2

• I phone 6 plus

• Nokia Brick. Pros: reliable, indestructible, text and phone call capable, has the game snake, fits compactly in your pocket.
    Cons: it's too awesome for its own good.